Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
And I'm not gonna even mention the 'game over' scenario right at the start of this update that essentially just SKIPS OVER the entire content of 5B if you choose not to acquiesce to Mary... that one stung a lot.
this seems to be a move out of spite against the crowd of people who already wished Fred to leave Mary.

Is this the possibility of breaking up you promised , simarimas ? Sounds underwhelming.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Oh, finally there are normal animations, it makes me happy. Even more modern and detailed renders of bodies and skin would be absolutely great.)
The only thing that bothers me is that the game over is here because of a divorce. Marie, frankly speaking, is not very interesting to me as a female character; there are more attractive female characters in the game. So if the plot allowed it, I would gladly divorce her and focus on other female characters. But instead, I constantly have to apologize to her and fulfill her wishes so as not to get a game over, it’s annoying...
Glad you liked the new animations, been trying to make them better and been working on those.

We are making a game about a husband and wife. While the wife may not be to your tastes, she is the wife. This is the game we are making. We have tried to have a diversity of other women whom you can have sex with, both cheating and swinging, as well as a few for hotwife path. However, ultimately it is the story of the couple.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
this seems to be a move out of spite against the crowd of people who already wished Fred to leave Mary.

Is this the possibility of breaking up you promised , simarimas ? Sounds underwhelming.
Spite? Maybe a little. However in those discussions, we mentioned it would be an end game scenario to divorce her. Most said that would be acceptable. We also mentioned we had a story to tell here. But this is not the only breakup chance you will have, even if you didn't leave her early.

So in our internal discussions, we came up with a solution for this. And it made sense to us. No true end game, just moving to the point in the chapter where it made sense to go to if you take that path. If you decide to leave Mary, did you expect to still go to the swingers club with her? To spend time with her as in the other scenes? or to get kicked out of the house?

There will be more to the path going forward, though it will be a limited scope for Fred being alone. And we will end up finishing our story on all paths this way.

alexsarta

Jul 16, 2024
Why is Fred the one who has to leave the house, why does the game end with the separation, how many endings are foreseen, in the separation scene, the dialogues are well done, and I hope that there is still a big bitter confrontation between the ex-spouses

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Why is Fred the one who has to leave the house, why does the game end with the separation, how many endings are foreseen, in the separation scene, the dialogues are well done, and I hope that there is still a big bitter confrontation between the ex-spouses
The wife always gets the house, at least where I am from, hahahaha.

The game isn't over with the seperation, however it will be a very limited scope if you go that route. We have a story to finish, and we will for all paths.

Thanks, glad you liked the dialogue there. There could very well be another confrontation between them in the final chapter.

We are expecting quite a few different possible endings to the game, at least 5 different possibilities, perhaps even more.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The wife always gets the house, at least where I am from, hahahaha.

The game isn't over with the seperation, however it will be a very limited scope if you go that route. We have a story to finish, and we will for all paths.

Thanks, glad you liked the dialogue there. There could very well be another confrontation between them in the final chapter.

We are expecting quite a few different possible endings to the game, at least 5 different possibilities, perhaps even more.
Couple of questions for you about the game that I was wondering about.

what happened to Fred’s boss and his swinger wife?
I mean they are the reason Fred& Mary are swingers but they have never hooked up at the club or at there houses.

What happened to Charlotte? I know Kelly left the company and maybe Charlotte was let go? (can’t remember) but does that mean she’s out of the game or will we still see her again?

How about the big titted waitress (forgot her name) will Fred ever get a chance for a quickie with her :love: ? Please

Reactions: Chaosguy

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Couple of questions for you about the game that I was wondering about.

what happened to Fred’s boss and his swinger wife?
I mean they are the reason Fred& Mary are swingers but they have never hooked up at the club or at there houses.

What happened to Charlotte? I know Kelly left the company and maybe Charlotte was let go? (can’t remember) but does that mean she’s out of the game or will we still see her again?

How about the big titted waitress (forgot her name) will Fred ever get a chance for a quickie with her :love: ? Please
Tom and Gwen will be in the next update. which is the big swingers party. Which was mentioned in part 2. Chapter 5.5. If you remember, they said they never mix business with pleasure, which is why no hookup there.

Charlotte will appear again, a couple of times, in Chapter 6.

The waitress is possible. We have discussed her.

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes