asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
With the built-in unlock button, changed my original mod to just provide the missing scenes. Download at original post below.

Quick mod to tweak the built-in gallery:
- Added a Zoe scene and the poker games scenes. NOTE: Since these scenes were not part of the original gallery, please exit them manually.
- These added scenes are indicated by "(mod)" in the name
- Added an unlock button with option to relock any unplayed scenes.
- Changed right-click during replay to immediately bring up Exit Replay dialog box.

EDIT:
20240715 - Since the game now, as of Ch5 P2, has its own unlock button, changed the mod to just add the additional scenes.

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
i use both ZLZK and URM when i play and neither one of those caused any issues. i play on pc.
as for the update, i played the swinger path and enjoyed the update quite a bit.
now to the cheating path. initially making the choice to have mc move out since Mary has gone overboard with the humiliation of the mc. that's not ok in my book.
plus i don't believe Mary when she says she wasn't cheating on the mc. even though we are made to believe it, i think Mary is lying so splitting up was the choice i made. then Jack showed up. now it's been a long time since i played this from the beginning. so with my shit memory i don't even remember who this guy is. but it seems he is behind trying to split Mary and Fred apart. so will be interesting to see how that plays out in ch. 6.
now on to the cheating path where mc forgives Mary. guess i will see how bad of a cunt Mary becomes on that path once i am done with it.
definately like Mary alot more on the swinger path tbh. would love if Mary's denial of cheating is found out to be lies though.. and again, my bad memory i can't recall how many times i had Fred cheating on her. but i think it was alot..
Glad you enjoyed the update.

Jack is the bearded guy in the park that Fred talks with.

Reactions: Will619

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Can you corrupt the wife into a bimbo or some type of sex crazed nympho?
not really it's all about swinging and hotwife ( sharing with consent). Tho she kind of becomes a bit of a sex crazed nympho on the NTR path not in a good way tho. More in a way to humiliate the MC. But on the hotwife path there are time she really enjoys her self where she can come across a bit like a nympho once in awhile.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
not really it's all about swinging and hotwife ( sharing with consent). Tho she kind of becomes a bit of a sex crazed nympho on the NTR path not in a good way tho. More in a way to humiliate the MC. But on the hotwife path there are time she really enjoys her self where she can come across a bit like a nympho once in awhile.
cool

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Sounds good.

There also seems to be some wrong scenes during some replays:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way gallery works and the way we have done the coding of the script, I don't think this can be fixed at this time, I can go back and fix every scene out there, but then it would probably break the saves (probably) since the persistent variable for gallery needs to be set in the main script for each scene. Scene gallery was added midway in Chapter 4. These issues will be addressed if we are going to post this on Steam once the game is complete.

A remastered version exclusive to steam release only. :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The way gallery works and the way we have done the coding of the script, I don't think this can be fixed at this time, I can go back and fix every scene out there, but then it would probably break the saves (probably) since the persistent variable for gallery needs to be set in the main script for each scene. Scene gallery was added midway in Chapter 4. These issues will be addressed if we are going to post this on Steam once the game is complete.

A remastered version exclusive to steam release only. :)
I lowkey hope you do a steam release would love to add this to my collection of games just my preference when it comes to supporting devs. but I know it's alot of work to do so and I know you guys are planning another game right after the last chapter.

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I lowkey hope you do a steam release would love to add this to my collection of games just my preference when it comes to supporting devs. but I know it's alot of work to do so and I know you guys are planning another game right after the last chapter.
Actually, we have talked. We will be working on a new game, but we also want to spend a couple of months going through ALWL, fixing some script and variable issues, redoing earlier renders and animations, and then do a Steam release of it. Hopefully!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
From what I just tried, you'd just need to pass in more variables into your replay scope to get the desired outcome. Or use if _in_replay to conditionally add a menu that only appears during replays so that the player can choose which outcome to see and then set the variables appropriately in the menu choices.

None of which would break saves.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes