Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mary cheats in a very bad way, she doesn't deserve any pity, Mc must have been wrong to cheat first, but how many good things, help, Mc gave to his wife, what did Mc go through to give the best to Mary, and she doesn't take revenge in a normal way, no, he does it in the worst way, he humiliates him, he mocks him, this is the way to weigh all the pros that Mc has done and his mistakes, to pay for all this, with that malice that Mary demonstrates in these updates , I regret that Mc helped the slut when she was rich, he had to make her become a slave of the rich man, this is how a husband who moved the moon was thanked, but a human error was enough for him, and these are the results, I would pay for have an ending where Mary gets crushed by a snowplow.
That's why the NTR path is for content for me. I mostly play the hotwife and I love Mary on that path almost nothing I hate about her on that one. I will say even if she get back at the MC in a bad way I do like how there is some real consequences for cheating on mary. Might be the only version of Mary I consider a slut

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Says your behavior influences your wife's but it has forced NTR. Sounds like a typical woman, no matter how faithful you are she still cheats!
there is no forced NTR unless you count swinging or the drunken gloryhole mistake ( which I dont count, since you can stop it from continuing) the NTR only happens if you cheat. Unless something new happens in this update yet to play it

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
How nice someone joins F95 just today and already talking about our game. We are proud!

Don't want to get into explaining same things that have been discussed N number of times in this thread.

And for those who wanted a relief from Mary's cheating because you cheated AND lied about it and treated her like an 'asshole' there is little to no content in this update. Other than those variable based scenes.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Anyone else's Scene Gallery does this when hovering over the first entry?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To my knowledge I have not added any mods to this new Ch5 P2 release.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i use both ZLZK and URM when i play and neither one of those caused any issues. i play on pc.
as for the update, i played the swinger path and enjoyed the update quite a bit.
now to the cheating path. initially making the choice to have mc move out since Mary has gone overboard with the humiliation of the mc. that's not ok in my book.
plus i don't believe Mary when she says she wasn't cheating on the mc. even though we are made to believe it, i think Mary is lying so splitting up was the choice i made. then Jack showed up. now it's been a long time since i played this from the beginning. so with my shit memory i don't even remember who this guy is. but it seems he is behind trying to split Mary and Fred apart. so will be interesting to see how that plays out in ch. 6.
now on to the cheating path where mc forgives Mary. guess i will see how bad of a cunt Mary becomes on that path once i am done with it.
definately like Mary alot more on the swinger path tbh. would love if Mary's denial of cheating is found out to be lies though.. and again, my bad memory i can't recall how many times i had Fred cheating on her. but i think it was alot..

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Why we waiting to leak on a site whose whole reason for existence is to leak. The people who steal games aren't your customers, like I'm never going to buy the game so just give me it for free today, not 1 week from now. 90% of people who support you do it because they want to support you. it's not like they all unsubscribe once the next update comes out. Plus if you steam your game you'll be making income for decades on it regardless of what happens here. For example on steam of the 500 games i own, i could have stole every single one of them, but i bought them instead. And steam is such a big platform compared to f95zone that it doesn't matter if the game is free here. people who actually discover f95zone weren't going to be a supporter/customer to begin with. (though some still are, sometimes big supporters).
Actually. Many do unsubscribe or lower their membership, then subscribe or raise it when and update comes out. We added about 20 subscribers Saturday and Sunday, and many others upgraded. So you are wrong in that. We are not on Steam, so that isn't relevant. And giving the game out early is a perk for those who do subscribe.

We just spent 3 and half months working on this update. And I personally was up until 3 am on Friday night, after a long day of work, to write and render a scene that we felt needed to be there for a later scene to make sense, something we didn't realize until our playthroughs. And with all the time we spent on it, it is somewhat disheartening that impatient people can't wait 7 days for a bug free public release.

I do appreciate your take on the game itself, and thanks for the kind words about the game being 'golden'. And that we should have much more support.

Last edited:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I wanted to let the developers know I found a bug in the android version. If you agree to go back to Marsha's place and allow the blowjob, the moaning she does then keeps running in a continuous loop. Even if you save, close the game and re-open. It's very distracting when you try to keep playing. I had to turn the sound off to complete the game. Don't know if the Win or Mac versions have the same problem.
Ok, I just found out it's Tina's scene (in swingers club - Chapter 5-P2) which leads to an audio loop, I fixed it. I didn't find this issue in Marsha scene.

Here? (No loop for me though)

1721083436111.png

EraclitoLoscuro

Jul 4, 2017
Hi,
anyone getting troubles running last version?
I run the exe and after a quick wait cursor, I find this in log.txt:

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.6.1.23060707

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.11s
Early init. took 0.00s
Loader init. took 0.10s
Loading error handling. took 0.10s
Loading script. took 2.63s

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes