Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Sorry to rain on your parade here fellas, but I find the blackmail plots completely unnecessary to the point they are hindering this game. If you want, I can provide more details, but I like the initial premise of this game, yet found myself increasingly bored with the dialogue in the later chapters. What is the point of this second blackmail scandal with Zoe?
Part of FiTB Universe - Tied to other games that will follow this one.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I still love Zoe. If we were married, I would totally ask her to fuck other guys while I watch. And of course, as usual I'll help her pick out her outfits and stuff for her dates.

• Sad
Reactions: sagerock820

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry to rain on your parade here fellas, but I find the blackmail plots completely unnecessary to the point they are hindering this game. If you want, I can provide more details, but I like the initial premise of this game, yet found myself increasingly bored with the dialogue in the later chapters. What is the point of this second blackmail scandal with Zoe?
the blackmail is part of the story. It wasn't designed to make the wife more open to sex, it is part of an overall story. As Sod said, we will be giving out more on this in the upcoming update, and this also ties into what we will be doing in our next games as part of the overall universe.

But, rest assured, we won't have any cliffhangers involving our main couple at the end of this game. The story being told here will have an ending. Though it is possible, and probable, that many of these characters will appear in later games as well.

All that being said. Thanks for the review, and the input. we are well aware of the animation issues, and have tried to better for this next update. We will eventually go back and make better ones for the existing animations. I have learned quite a bit about making them, so feel I am getting better at it. We will see what everyone thinks soon.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I loved the blackmail storyline in this game cause it actually wasn't used to make Mary have sex. ( tho some things did get a bit sexual) But it was used a plot device for a murder mystery. It always made me wonder what was she going to be forced to do next , who is behind it etc etc. I can see the dislike for the Zoey one a bit more but it made me end up liking her character and give some very much needed character deveolopment and backstory. But I do like how all of it it's connected to one centric storyline and not used to make the girls into sluts.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I loved the blackmail storyline in this game cause it actually wasn't used to make Mary have sex. ( tho some things did get a bit sexual) But it was used a plot device for a murder mystery. It always made me wonder what was she going to be forced to do next , who is behind it etc etc. I can see the dislike for the Zoey one a bit more but it made me end up liking her character and give some very much needed character deveolopment and backstory. But I do like how all of it it's connected to one centric storyline and not used to make the girls into sluts.
Thanks. The Zoe part was something Sod had decided we needed to do. To make her 'likeable' again after having her being a manipulative bitch earlier. So if some feel that way about her, then we did what we intended there.

Reactions: Will619

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What did you think of Kelly? I thought she was really hot tbh.

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
What did you think of Kelly? I thought she was really hot tbh.
Yeah, sorry to all the Kelly lovers out there. She didn't have as big a part as some would have liked. We planned on that path for her when we first introduced her, so it was always the plan. But, since so many like her, we will figure a way to have her in the follow up games.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow, Awesome update, just got done playing it, took me over 3 hours and that was just on the "hot wife" path which is the best. So much action in this update, i dont know how you guys fit it all in and the animations are really excellent, good job Darax and Sim on those, they really bring this game to life. We finally find out who the murderer is and not somebody we would have expected, Ill just leave it at that, and my favorite girl Sara finally gets laid:love:
ok ill put some juicy pics in a spoiler folder if you want to see them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Wow, Awesome update, just got done playing it, took me over 3 hours and that was just on the "hot wife" path which is the best. So much action in this update, i dont know how you guys fit it all in and the animations are really excellent, good job Darax and Sim on those, they really bring this game to life. We finally find out who the murderer is and not somebody we would have expected, Ill just leave it at that, and my favorite girl Sara finally gets laid:love:
Glad you liked it! Now you see why we had to break Chapter 5 up in parts. Granted we added a few things when we decided to do that.

Glad you like the animations. I have tried to get better with those, and Darax putting them together surely helps! Eventually we will go back and redo the older animations to make them better as well.

I knew you would enjoy the Sara scene! Hahaha.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sarah's so hot.... and that event looks like everything I love, 2 attractive couples banging hard and no hobos or geriatrics in sight :LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for the pics for those waiting for the public release! Just one point about the pics. Where can you get the bioluminis tongue? Lighting up any pussy licking!;):LOL:
maybe its from Evelyns magic pussy juice :ROFLMAO: (it might be a save i made from a animation scene, sometimes they look different than a still render)

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

hehehe... I knew you wouldn't be disappointed with this part... and what lies ahead will be even better.
Anyway, the credit goes to Sim and Sod. DamnedPig and I are a complement that makes the team work as well as possible.
We are always trying to improve ourselves more and more, and I think we are getting there. Although I guess not everyone is convinced of the same thing.

For my part... thank you very much!
;)

Reactions: simarimas

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
the blackmail is part of the story. It wasn't designed to make the wife more open to sex, it is part of an overall story. As Sod said, we will be giving out more on this in the upcoming update, and this also ties into what we will be doing in our next games as part of the overall universe.
Thing is, wasn't the 1st blackmail problem solved by outing
? And what were the consequences of this blackmail on Mary & Fred's life? Mary was already instructed by her therapist to become more sexually open and was well on her way of following that advice, but all the blackmail scenes just show her being humiliated in her place of work - AFAIK it did not open her up sexually whatsoever, and had no impact on their lives afterwards... so I ask again - why was it necessary for the plot? In what capacity did it leave a discernible mark on the narrative?

About the animations: don't sweat it, I like good animations and they don't have to be used everywhere, just make sure that when you do use them they are used in great quality.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thing is, wasn't the 1st blackmail problem solved by outing
? And what were the consequences of this blackmail on Mary & Fred's life? Mary was already instructed by her therapist to become more sexually open and was well on her way of following that advice, but all the blackmail scenes just show her being humiliated in her place of work - AFAIK it did not open her up sexually whatsoever, and had no impact on their lives afterwards... so I ask again - why was it necessary for the plot? In what capacity did it leave a discernible mark on the narrative?

About the animations: don't sweat it, I like good animations and they don't have to be used everywhere, just make sure that when you do use them they are used in great quality.

• Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes