Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I love these developers. Great game, interesting story and they are always here communicating. They just need to learn to NEVER give out release dates. They are terrible at it. I know they go in with the best of intentions but I don’t think they’ve ever hit a preset release date. That being said if that is the worst thing you can say about a developer they are doing a lot of things right. I’ve supported them on patreon for over a year and will continue to do it.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I love these developers. Great game, interesting story and they are always here communicating. They just need to learn to NEVER give out release dates. They are terrible at it. I know they go in with the best of intentions but I don’t think they’ve ever hit a preset release date. That being said if that is the worst thing you can say about a developer they are doing a lot of things right. I’ve supported them on patreon for over a year and will continue to do it.
I cannot argue with you there. We are terrible at dates. Life gets in the way. Grandson visits, or work, or we just think we have it under control, and then find out we don't. I would say we would do better, but I am sure we wouldn't be able to keep that promise either. Just know it is never intentional, and it bothers us more than you.

That being said. Thanks for the kind words. That is why we keep doing this.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just a quick note. We are done with the script, and images. have done a quick playthrough to look for bugs, now doing our thorough playthrough checking everything. We do a couple of these to check paths, etc. So we are close
When will public release be if it comes out this weekend? just curious got a big backlog of games right now so probably won't get around to playing the update for a bit but at the same time Id like to figure out the order id want to play them in :)

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Sorry to say guys. Patreon release won't happen today. Just not going to be able to complete it all, and test it by the end of the day. But we are only a couple of days behind, so it will be this week. Apologies.
Another week pass and still no update !!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Sorry to rain on your parade here fellas, but I find the blackmail plots completely unnecessary to the point they are hindering this game. If you want, I can provide more details, but I like the initial premise of this game, yet found myself increasingly bored with the dialogue in the later chapters. What is the point of this second blackmail scandal with Zoe?

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Filipis - Read your review. Thank you for the feedback, we will definately work on it.

Most of them (loose-ends) gets sorted in the upcoming release, they are part of bigger storyline (pictures being sent to wife ETC...)

I don't want to give away the spoilers yet. :)

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes