Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Thing is, wasn't the 1st blackmail problem solved by outing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? And what were the consequences of this blackmail on Mary & Fred's life? Mary was already instructed by her therapist to become more sexually open and was well on her way of following that advice, but all the blackmail scenes just show her being humiliated in her place of work - AFAIK it did not open her up sexually whatsoever, and had no impact on their lives afterwards... so I ask again - why was it necessary for the plot? In what capacity did it leave a discernible mark on the narrative?

About the animations: don't sweat it, I like good animations and they don't have to be used everywhere, just make sure that when you do use them they are used in great quality.
Game is not 'over' yet. Story is still developing. Can't comment on storyline until C6 is out.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Wow, Awesome update, just got done playing it, took me over 3 hours and that was just on the "hot wife" path which is the best. So much action in this update, i dont know how you guys fit it all in and the animations are really excellent, good job Darax and Sim on those, they really bring this game to life. We finally find out who the murderer is and not somebody we would have expected, Ill just leave it at that, and my favorite girl Sara finally gets laid:love:
ok ill put some juicy pics in a spoiler folder if you want to see them.
mind dropping a spoiler if you played the path. I have a hotwife , and full NTR path where I cheated on everyone I could just to see the content. From my understanding Mary will eventually forgive the MC if you only cheated once or twice. If you played those paths does she forgive him in this update. Only asking cause id need to speed run a new a new save or just replay the game undecided , so he only cheated once or twice if she does forgive him

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
mind dropping a spoiler if you played the path. I have a hotwife , and full NTR path where I cheated on everyone I could just to see the content. From my understanding Mary will eventually forgive the MC if you only cheated once or twice. If you played those paths does she forgive him in this update. Only asking cause id need to speed run a new a new save or just replay the game undecided , so he only cheated once or twice if she does forgive him
i already dropped enough spoilers for the hotwife path, all ill say about the cheating NTR path is its a must to play it, especially if you cheated on Mary with Zoe and lied about it at the therapist and kept on cheating. Mary gets her revenge on Fred in one of the best NTR scenes ive ever played. :love: So you can play it right now for $5 (highly recommend it) or try to be patient and wait for the public release

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i already dropped enough spoilers for the hotwife path, all ill say about the cheating NTR path is its a must to play it, especially if you cheated on Mary with Zoe and lied about it at the therapist and kept on cheating. Mary gets her revenge on Fred in one of the best NTR scenes ive ever played. :love: So you can play it right now for $5 (highly recommend it) or try to be patient and wait for the public release
ah okay was just asking if I needed to prepare another save for when I got time to play. since I got full cheat and hotwife but no cheating with 1 or 2 lol. Thanks for the answer

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Depending on some choices we have added, and variables, it is possible that you won't need a new run through for this.

• Love
Reactions: Will619

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks man. Glad you liked that scene so much. That one was fun to do.

Last edited:

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
Why we waiting to leak on a site whose whole reason for existence is to leak. The people who steal games aren't your customers, like I'm never going to buy the game so just give me it for free today, not 1 week from now. 90% of people who support you do it because they want to support you. it's not like they all unsubscribe once the next update comes out. Plus if you steam your game you'll be making income for decades on it regardless of what happens here. For example on steam of the 500 games i own, i could have stole every single one of them, but i bought them instead. And steam is such a big platform compared to f95zone that it doesn't matter if the game is free here. people who actually discover f95zone weren't going to be a supporter/customer to begin with. (though some still are, sometimes big supporters).

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
people who actually discover f95zone weren't going to be a supporter/customer to begin with.
not 100% true I use this game to play games yes but I always buy ones I play more than 1 update for on steam eventually. ( when I can afford to) I use this site more to see if I like something. So there are people that don't pirate for the sake of pirating

Why we waiting to leak on a site whose whole reason for existence is to leak. The people who steal games aren't your customers, like I'm never going to buy the game so just give me it for free today, not 1 week from now. 90% of people who support you do it because they want to support you. it's not like they all unsubscribe once the next update comes out. Plus if you steam your game you'll be making income for decades on it regardless of what happens here. For example on steam of the 500 games i own, i could have stole every single one of them, but i bought them instead. And steam is such a big platform compared to f95zone that it doesn't matter if the game is free here.
honestly I think it's a good thing when a dev doesn't get their game leaked for a few weeks at least especially smaller ones.

Reactions: simarimas

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
not 100% true I use this game to play games yes but I always buy ones I play more than 1 update for on steam eventually. ( when I can afford to) I use this site more to see if I like something

honestly I think it's a good thing when a dev doesn't get their game leaked for a few weeks at least especially smaller ones.
it's crazy that fitb is a smaller dev too, this game is golden, should have as much support if not more than a wife and mother, or other games on this site. the update times are always decent for lots of content as well.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
it's crazy that fitb is a smaller dev too, this game is golden, should have as much support if not more than a wife and mother, or other games on this site. the update times are always decent for lots of content as well.
yeah id buy it day 1 if it was on steam tbh which is my preferred way to show support tbh

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Hey, I wanted to let the developers know I found a bug in the android version. If you agree to go back to Marsha's place and allow the blowjob, the moaning she does then keeps running in a continuous loop. Even if you save, close the game and re-open. It's very distracting when you try to keep playing. I had to turn the sound off to complete the game. Don't know if the Win or Mac versions have the same problem.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I wanted to let the developers know I found a bug in the android version. If you agree to go back to Marsha's place and allow the blowjob, the moaning she does then keeps running in a continuous loop. Even if you save, close the game and re-open. It's very distracting when you try to keep playing. I had to turn the sound off to complete the game. Don't know if the Win or Mac versions have the same problem.
Yep, working on bug fixes reported by patrons. One of them reported this issue already.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Life Worth Living [Ch. 5 P2] [FiTB_Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,62 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,62 GB]
- - - -

-------------------------
A Life Worth Living [Ch. 5 P2] [FiTB_Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch. 5 P1 -> Ch. 5 P2 [396 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes