Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Great update, and a great performance by MAry, in fact, she was too tender in her revenge.
time to get my popcorn ready. I don't agree or disagree with this as I never had issue with that path but isnt my main one. I only played that path mostly to see content but the haters thought she was to hard on Fred lol. So nice to see someone wanted her to be harsher for once

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I feel left out can someone remind me when the update becomes public? I would just watch the updates page, but it won't show up now because of the leak.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I feel left out can someone remind me when the update becomes public? I would just watch the updates page, but it won't show up now because of the leak.
they said sometime this weekend no exact day. I'm personally waiting for public cause of bug fixes

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
We are planning early Saturday morning. Should have all the bug fixes done by then.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes