alexsarta

Jul 16, 2024
a character, if told badly, destroys the whole plot, having created a bad and bitter Mary has turned the beauty of the game upside down, the Devs continue with this fairy tale, that Mary's reaction is justified, nothing could be more false, you can't to say that you were an evil witch is then to say that you did it out of love, the two things are not compatible, and this makes the twisted mind understand, I kill you because I love you. What a delusion

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Again, most people consider swinging to be NTR. Whether they see your dev notes in time is irrelevant. When you tag a game, you're tagging it for everyone who sees the game. In fact, a lot of people would download your game and then be pissed off, if you didn't just happen to have it tagged "NTR", because swinging doesn't necessarily apply to the protagonist's wife. It could be some minor character or even the protagonist himself - which is not NTR.

Normally, people do not scroll down to the comments before downloading a game. They only do that when it's tagged with NTR. A good chunk of people also would not check the dev notes or genre notes because they'd assume you're using the tagging system correctly. The tags are there for everyone who's looking, not whatever niche group of perverts your game appeals to, who you think compartmentalize MC's-wife-adultery and MC's-wife-adultery (NTR edition ™), and are totally fine with one but not the other.
I think you over estimate 'most' people. Perhaps you mean the vocal NTR haters, but I doubt very seriously that 'most' people see it that way, just the ones who are looking to be triggered.

And in what way have we not tagged the game properly? And we 'didn't just happen' to tag our game with NTR, we actually have NTR, and tagged it that way on purpose.

Finally, what the majority of NTR haters find to be NTR is irrelevant. What the TAG means is what is relevant. And Netorare is not swinging. If someone wants to cry over that, oh well.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hell playing Badik and getting rejected by Maya/Josy feels more of an ntr sting than this.....
Yep. I didn't continue playing the game much longer after that happened.

I would like this 10000x times if i would.... I'll never understand why these games with cartoonish bolt-ons get any traction over something that resembles an attractive girl in the real world....one makes my dick hard other doesnt.
100%

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Did I play the wrong cheating path?

As I often mock those who complain about it - I decided I'd try to to see what all the fuss is about, so I did.

I wonder if I picked a wrong variable somewhere because frankly it wasnt that bad. Sure, there's the webcam fuck scene with more humilating dialogue than the hotwife version, and the ending (Bryce? Or was it Johnny, i get the kiddos mixed up) fuck with mc watching, but that was pretty much it.

Hell playing Badik and getting rejected by Maya/Josy feels more of an ntr sting than this.....

I would like this 10000x times if i would.... I'll never understand why these games with cartoonish bolt-ons get any traction over something that resembles an attractive girl in the real world....one makes my dick hard other doesnt.
I think most of the people complaining about it, are just looking to get triggered, as I said earlier. They want to get upset, so they play the path that will get them there. Then they get to become keyboard warriors and show everyone how Alpha they are. But those of us who actually have lived a life know better.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I can understand the wanting to get the plot flushed out and understood before opening it up to choices. Most games that are choice driven seems to lose the plot within the first few minutes because they focus too much on the choices, imo.
And, it's a nice change of pace to have the characters more natural looking. Hope y'all keep up the great work. Seems to be gripping right now.
We are trying to! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game, and I look forward to hearing what you think.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
a character, if told badly, destroys the whole plot, having created a bad and bitter Mary has turned the beauty of the game upside down, the Devs continue with this fairy tale, that Mary's reaction is justified, nothing could be more false, you can't to say that you were an evil witch is then to say that you did it out of love, the two things are not compatible, and this makes the twisted mind understand, I kill you because I love you. What a delusion
I am guessing you have never been around real people. If you think people can't be vindictive assholes, who think what they are doing is 'out of love' then you need to get out more.

I have known countless women who's boyfriends/husbands beat them, cheat on them, abuse them, and she keeps coming back for more, because he says he loves her. I have known several guys like this as well.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Did I play the wrong cheating path?

As I often mock those who complain about it - I decided I'd try to to see what all the fuss is about, so I did.

I wonder if I picked a wrong variable somewhere because frankly it wasnt that bad. Sure, there's the webcam fuck scene with more humilating dialogue than the hotwife version, and the ending (Bryce? Or was it Johnny, i get the kiddos mixed up) fuck with mc watching, but that was pretty much it.

yeah I played it and honestly don't see it as a big deal anyways. I have yet to see how it plays out in this update but I checked out the "game over" people complained about not ready to play the update just yet. I don't see the big deal of the whole "game over" thing, it just takes you in another direction of branching for the final update and ends the update quickly which makes sense , since this game is about Fred and Mary not just Fred. Not like Fred is building a harem or has a second secret girlfriend all of his cheating was a fling and nothing serious. Sure they could of spent extra time to show scenes of him kicking Mary out and packing her bags small things like that but wasn't needed either and waste of time especially for a path they didn't want to introduce to begin with.

also simarimas not sure what kind of game your next one will be but if it has some similar elements to this one if I may id have a recommendation even if it's a bit early since you still have Chapter 6 to create. If it has NTR and you handle it the same as this one where it depends on how often and how many times the MC cheats. I think it was a bit of a missed opportunity in this game on the cheating path that all the times Fred cheats was a fling but never had a secret girlfriend. Tho that might of been a bit to much out of character for Fred to have such a path all the same I think that could of been an interesting alternative path on the cheating branch.

Last edited:

alexsarta

Jul 16, 2024
if I compare real life with your little game, then I think you are the one who doesn't live among people, you created the character, no the world out there, you criticized me for my review, you read the way when I started that review, I only saw the little star. maybe you should have a bit of a social life, because if a person tells another that they love them, and then acts like a bitch, humiliates them, because they want to hurt them emotionally, then, it's not me who has problems with reality, in all the scenes, where Fred cheats on Mary, I've never read a speech where he humiliate Mary, you wrote the plot, we didn't write the NTR story, maybe you need to understand the line between reality and video, a drama like that of Mary, in real life, has only one path, divorce, and you implemented it in the game, but then you tell us that since it is a couple's game, life must continue, so who created the confusion, us players, or you creators.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
in all the scenes, where Fred cheats on Mary, I've never read a speech where he humiliate Mary,
humiliation doesn't have to come from just speech but action can be a form of humiliation too. There is even dialogue where Mary says it is humiliating for her. Now im not defending Mary's action or anything on the cheating path but the humiliation is there. Granted more so for what Mary does to Fred but from Mary's pov it is as well if you read all of her dialogue and not skip over it because you dislike the cheating path granted it's not nearly as bad as what she did to Fred.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
if I compare real life with your little game, then I think you are the one who doesn't live among people, you created the character, no the world out there, you criticized me for my review, you read the way when I started that review, I only saw the little star. maybe you should have a bit of a social life, because if a person tells another that they love them, and then acts like a bitch, humiliates them, because they want to hurt them emotionally, then, it's not me who has problems with reality, in all the scenes, where Fred cheats on Mary, I've never read a speech where he humiliate Mary, you wrote the plot, we didn't write the NTR story, maybe you need to understand the line between reality and video, a drama like that of Mary, in real life, has only one path, divorce, and you implemented it in the game, but then you tell us that since it is a couple's game, life must continue, so who created the confusion, us players, or you creators.
Hey newbie, go play the sims or something pg, this game is not for you and
:ROFLMAO:
IMG_2124.gif

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey newbie, go play the sims or something pg, this game is not for you and
:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3841403
If you go to loverslab.com, then your PG Sims isn't PG anymore. LoL. But I agree with you. That person is just looking for a gripe. I'm not anywhere near the paths yet, but it appears to me he or she is just complaining to complain and just to fill the page with their "NO-NTR!" rhetoric.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Again, most people consider swinging to be NTR. Whether they see your dev notes in time is irrelevant. When you tag a game, you're tagging it for everyone who sees the game. In fact, a lot of people would download your game and then be pissed off, if you didn't just happen to have it tagged "NTR", because swinging doesn't necessarily apply to the protagonist's wife. It could be some minor character or even the protagonist himself - which is not NTR.
No, most people do not consider swinging to be ntr. If you went up to a person on the street (and had the requisite conversation about what this silly ntr term actually is with its japanese roots), and asked them if that was the same as a swinger couple, they'd laugh if they were still listening.

Why do devs have to kowtow to this loud group of perpetual loners online? I'm guessing nearly no one in this group actually subs.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If you go to loverslab.com, then your PG Sims isn't PG anymore. LoL. But I agree with you. That person is just looking for a gripe. I'm not anywhere near the paths yet, but it appears to me he or she is just complaining to complain and just to fill the page with their "NO-NTR!" rhetoric.
yeah and said NTR path is his own damn fault for playing that route if he really dislikes it so much he could of gone for the hotwife path and not cheat or just ignored this game lol

Reactions: Talmadge

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I know I'm a bit dumb but are people really surprised that if Fred cheats that Mary would too?
Personally, I think it's awesome that she doesn't just do brush it off and forgive him if he continuously cheats.

It makes the choices feel even more important.
100% agreed - even if I'm sticking on pure romance paths I'd much rather there be negative consequences for picking 'negative' choices, makes one's decisions feel impactful. The opposite of this, sadly the norm, is where mc can creep, perv, and philander as hard as he wants and it makes no difference, making those choices feel irrelevant.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
100% agreed - even if I'm sticking on pure romance paths I'd much rather there be negative consequences for picking 'negative' choices, makes one's decisions feel impactful. The opposite of this, sadly the norm, is where mc can creep, perv, and philander as hard as he wants and it makes no difference, making those choices feel irrelevant.
Nothing annoys me more than the creepy rapist looking MC's you see in so many games. It's really a turn off for me.
Oh, like in all those harem games? Where the women just accept that it's ok?
Another reason I don't play those sorts of games much unless it's for some hot lesbian action but that doesn't always happen unfortunately.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes