Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Ummmm....What? the game can include swinging, i don't know how it's treated inside the game before playing neither how the mc will react to it. but i don't see any difference in that kind of open relationship and a freepass. Wife is crazy, they choosed a lifestyle where they have no bond or exclusivity toward each other. Her reactions are just totally crazy. They should take the fun and split once they're done.

also being unavoidable doesn't mean you have to like it
I remember you were posting some illogical stuff after our last release (Chapter 5 part 1). Do you have an issue with remembering stuff? You have been sticking around for the last few months in this thread, probably years and now you say you don't know what "Swinging" is?

Man, you got to be kidding me. Like seriously, why are you still here for all these months when you found out what's 'inside' the game? It's not like we added swinging from this chapter.

also being unavoidable doesn't mean you have to like it
That is why we have a big message in red in OP, if you don't like what we are doing, you can move on from this thread. No one is stopping you. Please stop arguing about stuff that is not even a point of discussion.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"Man, you got to be kidding me. Like seriously, why are you still here for all these months when you found out what's 'inside' the game? It's not like we added swinging from this chapter. "
i know what's inside, i would have enjoyed a clean path for the mc to get rid of that crazy wife that's all. That's that drama part which is actually fun in my opinion. But cheating on her is really fun in this game.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
"Man, you got to be kidding me. Like seriously, why are you still here for all these months when you found out what's 'inside' the game? It's not like we added swinging from this chapter. "
i know what's inside, i would have enjoyed a clean path for the mc to get rid of that crazy wife that's all. that's that drama part which is actually fun in my opinion
Again, I am looking forward to the game you make. And there are plenty of harem games out there for you to play.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
i know what's inside, i would have enjoyed a clean path for the mc to get rid of that crazy wife that's all. that's that drama part which is actually fun in my opinion
Few minutes ago you said you didn't know what's inside?

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
no, i'm probably reaching my limit in english, i mean before playing you know the story is about the content mentioned in the description, what you don't know is how the story is told and how the MC (since you're supposed to play a male character) will react to it.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
no, i'm probably reaching my limit in english, i mean before playing you know the story is about what's in the description, what you don't know is how the story is told and how the MC (since you're supposed to play a male character) will react to it.
And I get that. That is part of the fun of it. Finding out what is going to happen. But we stated, quite clearly, that this is a swinging focused game. So bitching about it having swinging is just crazy.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If MC was real life man, nobody would be able to resist cheating path, even Arnie cheating on his missus with his maid, after the first time he cheated with the maid, he said to her "I'll be back". The only one that could not succumb to such temptation is Joshy92.
nah if this was real life id stay faithful to Mary why risk what you have

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
jesus reading these haters I couldn't even read everything had to skim through them made me feel like I got dumber. I play a few NTR games not many but man feels like this one gets hate way worst over the dumbest things compared to the other NTR games I follow or play.

Frankly this is probably the best NTR / swinging game ive played from a story point of view and how NTR / cheating is handled. Even the hotwife stuff is almost as good compared to my favorite game with that content, as the scenes when it comes to hotwife is pretty damn hot usually. The only thing the other game does better is communication between the couple but it's still good in this game.

Reactions: L0b0ts

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i for one much prefer the swinging path. Mary is alot more likeable on this path. the cheating path is pretty vile. i did play through it and the latest update did the path twice. once to have Fred tell her he wants a divorce, which skipped everything to where Jack shows up and is overjoyed to hear of the pair talking divorce. and second to have Bryce admit to fucking Mary so now we know Mary was lying about not cheating with him. that path also diverges to 2 paths, if Fred goes asshole route, Mary fucks Johnny in front of a tied up Fred, which again shows what a vindicative cunt she can be. and the other path has her about to fuck Johnny but if Fred stays in forgive mode, she doesn't cuck him. now we just have to wait and find out why exactly Jack wants to split them up. as for the swinging path, there is alot to like here for those of us that aren't just about cheating. anyway, looking forward to the final chapter.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
jesus reading these haters I couldn't even read everything had to skim through them made me feel like I got dumber. I play a few NTR games not many but man feels like this one gets hate way worst over the dumbest things compared to the other NTR games I follow or play.

Frankly this is probably the best NTR / swinging game ive played from a story point of view and how NTR / cheating is handled. Even the hotwife stuff is almost as good compared to my favorite game with that content, as the scenes when it comes to hotwife is pretty damn hot usually. The only thing the other game does better is communication between the couple but it's still good in this game.
Thanks very much. Comments like this on our game make my day!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
i for one much prefer the swinging path. Mary is alot more likeable on this path. the cheating path is pretty vile. i did play through it and the latest update did the path twice. once to have Fred tell her he wants a divorce, which skipped everything to where Jack shows up and is overjoyed to hear of the pair talking divorce. and second to have Bryce admit to fucking Mary so now we know Mary was lying about not cheating with him. that path also diverges to 2 paths, if Fred goes asshole route, Mary fucks Johnny in front of a tied up Fred, which again shows what a vindicative cunt she can be. and the other path has her about to fuck Johnny but if Fred stays in forgive mode, she doesn't cuck him. now we just have to wait and find out why exactly Jack wants to split them up. as for the swinging path, there is alot to like here for those of us that aren't just about cheating. anyway, looking forward to the final chapter.
yes, Mary can be a cruel bitch in the cheating path. but if you are a good boy, there is a still a chance.

She never lied about fucking Bryce. She told him earlier that she had, if she actually did. She said she didn't fuck the cab driver, and that it was just a story.

We tried to give enough for each path, well except for leaving her path, as it wouldn't make sense for them to do the other stuff in the chapter together if they were splitting up.

Jack reveal will happen early in Chapter 6.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I am going to start the game again and go pure cheating/humiliation path, as I am all over the place in my current game.
Yeah, it is really easy to get on multiple paths and miss some stuff in doing so. But we wanted to have it so the choices weren't locked into one path.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah when I play this update im gonna redo some saves and speed run them . To have my main hotwife faithful save , a full on asshole Cheating with everyone, cheating with only Zoey, Cheating with only Lexi then finally cheating with Zoey and Lexi.

Some of these saves are probably redundant but want to make sure I got everything covered. Not sure if a save with asshole points while being faithful is needed.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes