• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
If MC was real life man, nobody would be able to resist cheating path, even Arnie cheating on his missus with his maid, after the first time he cheated with the maid, he said to her "I'll be back". The only one that could not succumb to such temptation is Joshy92.
The last update cheating/humiliation path was next level and one of the best in any game and Mary loved every minute of it, so would have been nice if she continued on her cheating/humiliation rampage for that path, I am not financially invested in the game so I am not to worried about it.
And she didn't continue on that path? What game are you playing?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Amen brother. Usually I only play NTR without the cheating tag. But yours at least has a story that makes sense. It's not just "introduce new male character, FMC bangs new male character, repeat." If you cheat on your spouse you can expect consequences. The only other option is game over. But NTR is the hardest tag to use. Either the wife is too slutty or she's not slutty enough. Everybody has their own opinion on what it should be. I respect any author who even attempts that tag. It's a battlefield.
It really can be a battlefield. Part of my problem is, I haven't played any games in quite a while, so not sure what people expect out of the NTR genre. And I never played any of the Japanese games, so if they are thinking that is what it should be, then I have no idea.

I am sure some games have it so the MC can fuck everything, and the NTR portion of it, is just as you said, she fucks some random guy, or two. Then the MC enjoys it at some point, and they both go their happy way, fucking whoever. That isn't this.

Reactions: sagerock820

sandwichpuncher

Apr 1, 2024
Yes, there will be avoidable NTR. However, there will be sex as in swinging, sharing, etc. between other characters and the main character and his wife, which is unavoidable
"swinging, sharing, etc. between other characters and the main character and his wife, which is unavoidable". Most people consider that NTR. NTR is based off of what people playing the game feel. Not whatever delusional feelings you describe the male protagonist as having. That's arbitrary and irrelevant. If a character is blind or masochistic, does that mean a game doesn't have gore if one of his limbs get cut off? No, obviously not. Genres are there to inform (or WARN, in the case of ntr and gore) people of what they will be experiencing, not what the characters experience.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
"swinging, sharing, etc. between other characters and the main character and his wife, which is unavoidable". Most people consider that NTR. NTR is based off of what people playing the game feel. Not whatever delusional feelings you describe the male protagonist as having. That's arbitrary and irrelevant. If a character is blind or masochistic, does that mean a game doesn't have gore if one of his limbs get cut off? No, obviously not. Genres are there to inform people of what they will be experiencing, not what the characters experience.
Swinging is, by definition, not netorare. it is not intended to cause jealousy.

And if we used your definition of NTR being based on what the people playing it feel, then any game with a second male in the game would be required to have the NTR tag, because someone, on these forums, will feel they are being NTR'd.

Here are the definitions, so you know.

• Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

• Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]

Last edited:

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021

And if we used your definition of NTR being based on what the people playing it feel, then any game with a second male in the game would be required to have the NTR tag, because someone, on these forums, will feel they are being NTR'd.

Unfortunately most harem players feel this way which causes a lot of negativity on these forums.

Reactions: simarimas

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
NTR is a misused tag on this site. People use it for netorare, netori, netorase, cheating, sharing, swinging, etc. They are not all the same. Yes, there are cheating, sharing and swinging tags besides the NTR tag. But all too often devs and sometimes the admins, just throw on the NTR tag for any of those. It is not consistent. And makes it confusing for people looking for something specific.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"Swinging is, by definition, not netorare. it is not intended to cause jealousy. " they started experiencing together but like all ntr games you're not given any chance to choose like the cuck always liking it, here you're forced to like swinging, not even jealous the first time you wife gets fucked, still nothing aften dozens did so. It could occur and one can dislike it ( why not the mc since we're supposed to play as male mc) but here like in every ntr game where you're a cuck and suddenly suprising your wife you're grabing your cock to fap because deep inside you're totally liking it then you end up eating sperm etc , it's the same with swinging in this game.
Honestly she has taken so much dicks, she has no reason to be upset, she should high five her husband and tell him man we're totally on the same page, 2 whores

• Haha

sandwichpuncher

Apr 1, 2024

Nope. Using your example, you would not be able to define anything in the world, because at least one person would object. That's why I said "MOST" people. Most people would be pretty fucking jealous if they saw their wife having sex with another guy. Most people therefor would feel NTR'ed if they unwittingly downloaded and played as a guy whose wife has sex with other men. It doesn't matter what arbitrary motives the dev assigns to the characters. Tags are there to inform people of what they will be experiencing, not what the characters experience.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
"Swinging is, by definition, not netorare. it is not intended to cause jealousy. " they started experiencing together but like all ntr games you're not given any chance to choose like the cuck always liking it, here you're forced to like swinging, not even jealous the first time you wife gets fucked, still nothing aften dozens did so. It could occur and one can dislike it ( why not the mc since we're supposed to play as male mc) but here like in every ntr game where you're a cuck and suddenly suprising your wife you're grabing your cock to fap because deep inside you're totally liking it then you end up eating sperm etc , it's the same with swinging in this game.
Honestly she has taken so much dicks, she has no reason to be upset, she should high five her husband and tell him man we're totally on the same page, 2 whores
Then why in the FUCK are you playing a game with the tag swinging? That states, CLEAR AS DAY, that swinging is not avoidable? And if you aren't playing it, then what in the hell are you bitching about?

Reactions: mase88 and fbass

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Nope. Using your example, you would not be able to define anything in the world, because at least one person would object. That's why I said "MOST" people. Most people would be pretty fucking jealous if they saw their wife having sex with another guy. Most people therefor would feel NTR'ed if they unwittingly downloaded and played as a guy whose wife has sex with other men. It doesn't matter what arbitrary motives the dev assigns to the characters. Tags are there to inform people of what they will be experiencing, not what the characters experience.
It states in multiple places, that swinging is not avoidable. That the characters will have sex with people who are not their spouse. So at what point would someone download our game, not knowing that they were going to get fucked by other people. And if they did, that is on them. Not us.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
Because the topic can be inside, it's how it's done that is important. there can be swingers , can both dislike, one can dislike not the other etc. I don't know before playing what choices are given, now i know : none

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Because the topic can be inside, it's how it's done that is important. there can be swingers , can both dislike, one can dislike not the other etc. I don't know before playing what choices are given, now i know : none
None? You get to select out of 3 couples to choose from in most of the swingers club scenes. Also, what part of UNAVOIDABLE went over your head?

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
Ummmm....What? the game can include swinging, i don't know how it's treated inside the game before playing neither how the mc will react to it. but i don't see any difference in that kind of open relationship and a freepass. Wife is crazy, they choosed a lifestyle where they have no bond or exclusivity toward each other. Her reactions are just totally crazy. They should take the fun and split once they're done.

also being unavoidable doesn't mean you have to like it

• Haha

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ummmm....What? the game can include swinging, i don't know how it's treated inside the game before playing neither how the mc will react to it. but i don't see any difference in that kind of open relationship and a freepass. Wife is crazy, they choosed a lifestyle where they have no bond or exclusivity toward each other. Her reactions are just totally crazy. They should take the fun and split once they're done.
I look forward to playing your swinging game when you make it.

And again. What part of 'main path, which is swinging' goes over your head.

We went out of our way to define exactly what would be in this VN. That swinging was the focus of it. If you don't bother reading what is written in the OP, or in the forums, then I can't help you there.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
sure but i'm adventurous, one day i launched a straight game with the tag 'gay' , i was quite pleased i didn't encountered such scene

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes