simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
yeah when I play this update im gonna redo some saves and speed run them . To have my main hotwife faithful save , a full on asshole Cheating with everyone, cheating with only Zoey, Cheating with only Lexi then finally cheating with Zoey and Lexi.

Some of these saves are probably redundant but want to make sure I got everything covered. Not sure if a save with asshole points while being faithful is needed.
Actually, looking at your save choices, I think each one of them will produce different results. Asshole might come into play even with faithful path, though probably not to a great extent.

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
I judge based on the path of the plot, and honestly, without offense, these products are not worth a single euro, for the time you spend, the quality you give. You should step off the pedestal. Luckily for me, I will no longer have to participate in this banal game.
whats wrong with it? the updates are pretty fast for decent content. a life worth living is easily a top 10 game i look forward to releasing on this site. the writing is better then other games where they write essays before a sex scene happens. there is a good balance between writing and content here. plus the game tells you what to expect, if certain themes aren't your thing why even complain? the game just isn't for you.

Reactions: sagerock820

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's not really a big deal, but visual inconsistencies like this always bug the hell out of me.
Also, in that dress she wouldn't wear a bra anyways, should have just let them be free as a bird!

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I will not disagree with you here. She is being very harsh in her revenge, and perhaps she feels it is justified, as he has shown little, if no, remorse, to her view of it. And while it may seem over the top, and overstepping on her part, we wrote it like that on purpose. (Again, this is the Netorare path, and we wrote these scenes for that reason. She is cucking Fred, and doing it to make him jealous and humiliated for how he treated her.)

We have stated from Day 1 of this game, that cheating on Mary would have consequences, and now, we are seeing those consequences. If you, as the player, don't like those consequences, then don't cheat on Mary. That is the point we were making.
Can we at least continue cheating on her after the fact and rub it in her face, no pun intended? hell, i just found out she's a killer...... I know how to stop her, call the cops. Murderer lives under my roof. keep your money and bang away.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes