Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't think she is being dominated here. She is holding on to the dudes arms... I think by choice. She is not bound at the wrists. I think she played some high stakes poker ...and depending how you look at it... won.. or lost !
:unsure:It looks a bit like the guy is holding her wrists.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
We can't see if her wrists are bound or not. Certainly in the BDSM world that is how her wrists would be bound and the dom would have his arm's through hers to stop her from moving them.... I think also we will see that there is someone going down on her pussy. As for the setting that looks like a poker table in the background. So perhaps it is a game of poker that has gone a bit too far depending on your perspective of what is too far

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Glad to see the speculation. I actually made that image with that camera angle in order to leave a bit of mystery to it. Well, that and for a closeup of Mary in that position. Good guesses so far.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Glad to see the speculation. I actually made that image with that camera angle in order to leave a bit of mystery to it. Well, that and for a closeup of Mary in that position. Good guesses so far.
Can you atleast say yes or no if that guy is her black mailer?

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
A suggestion, never be an 'asshole'. Things get dirty otherwise and certain situations are not avoidable if that's the case.

Ofcourse it's a game and you can do as you please. But just a heads-up before the release.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
A suggestion, never be an 'asshole'. Things get dirty otherwise and certain situations are not avoidable if that's the case.

Ofcourse it's a game and you can do as you please. But just a heads-up before the release.
Or make multiple saves, so you can play all the routes and see all the scenes that you might miss if you just play one way

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes