simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you, Awesome photo, way better than what i was expecting, Damn Fred's looking like Pimp Claus with his ho ho ho's,
Glad you like it. Just threw it together. Yeah, Fred is loving it. Change his name to Fredd, with two D's, for a double dose of pimpin'!

Bonus points for anyone who gets the reference.;)

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
geez just wanted loook if it is avoidable ....
This game will have NTR content in future.
If this is not for you, please leave the thread and avoid arguing with others

but ok bye :D

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Glad you like it. Just threw it together. Yeah, Fred is loving it. Change his name to Fredd, with two D's, for a double dose of pimpin'!

Bonus points for anyone who gets the reference.;)
Could be this, but only one "d".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, only one "d".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a Marvel "Fredd", but he can't dance.....

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
geez just wanted loook if it is avoidable ....
This game will have NTR content in future.
If this is not for you, please leave the thread and avoid arguing with others

but ok bye :D
The NTR is avoidable. But, the wife and husband do have sex with others. consensually. Thanks for dropping by either way.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
The NTR is avoidable. But, the wife and husband do have sex with others. consensually. Thanks for dropping by either way.
nah no problem looks like even when NTR is avoidable it is not for me after what u writed....idk if u r one of devs cause saw another name in first page but if u r gl with game and bye

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
nah no problem looks like even when NTR is avoidable it is not for me after what u writed....idk if u r one of devs cause saw another name in first page but if u r gl with game and bye
I am one of the devs. The main post is our Developer group name. I completely understand if it isn't for you. But thank you for the well wishes. We appreciate it. Good Gaming!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Ah damn, followed someone's signature here due to how hot women.
Saw the NTR was avoidable, so I had hoped the swinging/hotwifing would be avoidable too but alas, not in the cards it seems.
Beautiful renders, just not a fan of sharing with other men. But that is okay, not every game is for every one.

Reactions: Jccurtis

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Saw the NTR was avoidable, so I had hoped the swinging/hotwifing would be avoidable too but alas, not in the cards it seems.
Beautiful renders, just not a fan of sharing with other men. But that is okay, not every game is for every one.
Thanks for the compliment about the renders. Sorry the game isn't to your tastes, but understandable, our game doesn't appeal to everyone.

Thanks again, and hope you find what you are looking for!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Have I got a game for you! It is called "A Life Not Worth Living." It is about a husband who cheats on his wife with the entire town while the wife just stays at home being faithful and bored. Thrills as she washes the dishes! Spills as she cooks him dinner! Gasp as she cries in bed wondering where her husband is and who he is fucking. Support my Patreon!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
FitB Games

Also wanted everyone to know, we seem to be on schedule. Coding is going well. Had to mess around quite a bit to get the newsroom neighbors scene code working properly, but think we have it. That one single scene has 36 different possibilities in it. I think it is around 1300 images just by itself, with the random choice options for both the team chosen, as well as winners and losers. We will also have the option of choosing the loser instead of doing it randomly.

Starting this weekend we will be going through our bug fix playthroughs, and doing final touchups. That usually takes us a few days, barring any major issues.

As always, thanks for your support.

FitB Games

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes