Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
FitB Games

Also wanted everyone to know, we seem to be on schedule. Coding is going well. Had to mess around quite a bit to get the newsroom neighbors scene code working properly, but think we have it. That one single scene has 36 different possibilities in it. I think it is around 1300 images just by itself, with the random choice options for both the team chosen, as well as winners and losers. We will also have the option of choosing the loser instead of doing it randomly.

Starting this weekend we will be going through our bug fix playthroughs, and doing final touchups. That usually takes us a few days, barring any major issues.

As always, thanks for your support.

FitB Games
But what happens to the loser?

Private YO

Jul 6, 2022
That might be going a bit fast for the neighbors. Let's start out a little bit tamer, and build up to the sybian.
In the end its all about the bet they make during game right ?

And on top of that its their wife's choice to go overboard to do something like that would be hot and the same time it will open relationship points for others when loser wife choose to communicate or sit with others naked to watch rest of the match or something else like that.

But getting things slow is good too.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I know he wives have something Planed. I don't think it will be sexy but not overboard yet. There are a couple wives that are going along but are timid still. Those are usually the wild ones !

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
In the end its all about the bet they make during game right ?

And on top of that its their wife's choice to go overboard to do something like that would be hot and the same time it will open relationship points for others when loser wife choose to communicate or sit with others naked to watch rest of the match or something else like that.

But getting things slow is good too.
Yes, it is about the bets on the game. There will be winners and losers in the bet. So depending on who loses, and which team they are betting on. There is a consequence for losing. We did make this time a bit slow, but it may very well go further in the future.

Reactions: Private YO

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I know he wives have something Planed. I don't think it will be sexy but not overboard yet. There are a couple wives that are going along but are timid still. Those are usually the wild ones !
It is sexy, at least I think so. And yeah, you always have to watch out for those shy ones.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
simarimas - In that scene when Zoe tells him that his wife cheated on him, was she telling the truth or was she lying?

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
simarimas - In that scene when Zoe tells him that his wife cheated on him, was she telling the truth or was she lying?
I don't want to give away any spoilers. This is a pretty big part of the plot later. But, your wife reacts to things you do. If you have been a good boy, odds are your wife will be a good girl.

Reactions: Rob0bob and fbass

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
We are going through doing bug fixes and final script adjustments now. We will be releasing to Patrons this weekend, or early next week. Release on F95 a week later.
I'm hoping that this time the player will have not to start from the beginnings, but that the saves works :)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
We are going through doing bug fixes and final script adjustments now. We will be releasing to Patrons this weekend, or early next week. Release on F95 a week later.
Friendly advice. You shouldn't be declaring your variables like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but like this:

This will also help with save compatibility, as well.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Friendly advice. You shouldn't be declaring your variables like this:

but like this:

This will also help with save compatibility, as well.
Thanks for the tip. Will it hamper the saves if we make the changes now?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for the tip. Will it hamper the saves if we make the changes now?
It shouldn't cause any issues. See here:

So even when you add a new variable for a new version of the game, it will use the default value you specify. If someone's save doesn't have that variable set, it will also use the default value you specify, therefore making the save compatible with the changes. I just used the attached file with my suggested fixes and loaded an earlier save and had no issues.

Reactions: Sod!

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
It shouldn't cause any issues. See here:

So even when you add a new variable for a new version of the game, it will use the default value you specify. If someone's save doesn't have that variable set, it will also use the default value you specify, therefore making the save compatible with the changes. I just used the attached file with my suggested fixes and loaded an earlier save and had no issues.
Perfect thanks. Will make the changes before releasing the update.

We can connect on Discord. Will be nice to know more of these things to make the game better, :)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Perfect thanks. Will make the changes before releasing the update.

We can connect on Discord. Will be nice to know more of these things to make the game better, :)
Discord link in first post doesn't seem to work.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes