Doente Macabro

Mar 29, 2020
Hello, With CH3, a Tag of: Swinging, be added to the thread?

Sometimes it is difficult to find the thread in the NRT tag and the Swinging tag, it has only 8 pages, it would be much easier to find the game in the forum, in the Swinging tag and I believe that if it is added now, it will be on page number 1.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Sometimes it is difficult to find the thread in the NRT tag and the Swinging tag, it has only 8 pages, it would be much easier to find the game in the forum, in the Swinging tag and I believe that if it is added now, it will be on page number 1.
thats because its called NTR :ROFLMAO:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

Swinging will be part of this chapter, yes. And the swinging tag will be added.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
big update? I haven't played in a long time, but chapter 2 was probably bigger than the first
There are more renders and script in Chapter 3, by quite a bit. But we have multiple paths really starting up in this chapter, so depending on the paths you play, the actual playtime will probably be about as long as Chapter 2. And yeah Chapter 2 was as long as the Prologue and Chapter 1 combined.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just posted Chapter 3 for Patrons. Will be releasing Chapter 3 here in a week. Hope you all like it.
Awesome update, biggest and best update yet. This game has everything, mystery, sexual scenes, drama passion, betrayal & even murder. Sorry no spoilers from me, but just check out that awesome banner below :love:
And remember you can play this awesome game right now for just $5
It will be the best $5 you’ve spent in your life
Perfect gift for that creepy uncle (like me :ROFLMAO: ) or your bestfriend that’s fan of adult vns or just treat yourself guys & girls, you deserve it.
Sorry didn’t mean to make that sound like an infomercial.:ROFLMAO: I’l even throw in a few gift images from it under spoiler tag

CC957551-D31A-4BFE-8869-BCFAD5F97D8B.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Awesome update, biggest and best update yet. This game has everything, mystery, sexual scenes, drama passion, betrayal & even murder. Sorry no spoilers from me, but just check out that awesome banner below :love:
Thanks for the praise. Really happy you enjoyed it that much. We put a lot of work into it, and getting feedback like this makes it all worth while.

I was pretty happy with that banner also. Thought it fit the feel of the game pretty well. Thanks for noticing.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
And remember you can play this awesome game right now for just $5
It will be the best $5 you’ve spent in your life
Perfect gift for that creepy uncle (like me :ROFLMAO: ) or your bestfriend that’s fan of adult vns or just treat yourself guys & girls, you deserve it.
Sorry didn’t mean to make that sound like an infomercial.:ROFLMAO: I’l even throw in a few gift images from it under spoiler tag

View attachment 2260849

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. Sim and I have had our brains fried going through the script file, again and again, to find the bugs and fix the loose ends in the plot. And it's good to know that patrons have liked it so far. So the hard work is paying off. Can't wait for public release in a week.

A question for you and all those who have played the game so far, how long was the gameplay starting from C3? (in mins/hours) I know this differs from player to player and reading speed but it'll be good to know for sure. Also mention the path you are in, hotwife/goodwife/cheating.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes