1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You can also act like an asshole and you might get different outcomes and she will cheat and there might be NTR i don't know
I would prefer to have MC act like a simp towered his wife and the men NTRing the wife away from the MC act like assholes, so it completely kills my interest in a game if I have to make the MC act like an asshole to get the wife to cheat on/NTR him.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
I would prefer to have MC act like a simp towered his wife and the men NTRing the wife away from the MC act like assholes, so it completely kills my interest in a game if I have to make the MC act like an asshole to get the wife to cheat on/NTR him.
Yeah I've seen several games go down this route and I think it comes from a severe misunderstanding of what makes NTR hot. If the dude's being an asshole, he clearly doesn't care that much about his love interest; so why would he care if she's cheating on him? And why are they in a relationship at all? Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah I've seen several games go down this route and I think it comes from a severe misunderstanding of what makes NTR hot. If the dude's being an asshole, he clearly doesn't care that much about his love interest; so why would he care if she's cheating on him? And why are they in a relationship at all? Dumb, dumb, dumb.
It depends on your relationship points wife

Novelly

Oct 5, 2020
Downloaded the new version(ch3). And theres no music/sound? Is it intented for this "early" version of the game?
Its just for me or for everyone?

egom

Mar 10, 2018
Downloaded the new version(ch3). And theres no music/sound? Is it intented for this "early" version of the game?
Its just for me or for everyone?
The Dev didn't release the game yet. Someone uploaded an early version that wasn't finished and still had bugs. Delete your copy and the full version will be out tomorrow or Friday.

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The wife will not cheat on you if you treat her well, not cheat on her, etc. She is in love with her husband, and she will not just jump on any dick that comes along, unless you push her towards that.

He cares if she is cheating, because he loves her as well. By being an asshole, we mean, doing things behind her back, not taking care of her in situations when you should. Not so much treating her like shit to her face, or being abusive. She will basically treat you as you do her.

This is a swinging game, first and foremost. The other paths happen because of things you, as the MC, do in situations. It isn't an NTR game, though NTR can be a part of it.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
By now, I need to recognize: Best plot in swinging\sharing wife games. All decisions that will lead you to different paths make a lot of sense. It's a remarkably well-made game. Mary corruption arc is NICE to play, you can corrupt her in different ways, and that's great because the dev put in our hands the control over her actions. So if you don't like a (very) corrupted wife, you can avoid it. Have content here for all kinks, since about hotwifing to a "alpha male" who cheat his wife. Probably the most similar game to The Adventurous Couple (most sucessful in this genre).

What more? Art is hot: Normal size dicks and normal tits (congratulations for this); Very hot models, every girl have a good body with specific details to characterize their bodies. At first, I thought one of neighborhood girls are uninteresting, but after the scene where you can choice what girls will take off the clothes I see that I was wrong... the black girl is VERY HOT! And I think imediately in a foursome with her.

Being honest, my only desire for the game is at least one path where Mary and the MC will turn theyselves in a genuine cuck couple: Mary turns in a sizequeen and the MC encourage\enjoy it!

Last edited:

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Komandirskie

Really? You couldn't wait 2 days for us to officially release to the public? And update the front page?

Careful playing this unofficial release everyone. There are a couple of bugs, which we have fixed for the public release, IN 2 DAYS.

So disappointed. :(
Not cool dude. :(

Disappointed.
Seriously?!! You post your game on a PIRATE SITE where it’s obvious that the exposure will gain you more benefits than pitfalls knowing fully that it can be posted any time and, in the hope of delaying the release by interacting with the forum and getting a number of sycophants who will facepalm any independent thought, then you complain that it’s posted before the public release?!! I could have posted it on the day of release for that matter.
Firstly, what are developers doing on a pirate site? Apart from Marketing and Mitigation.
Secondly, to the players here, if you want your games only to be available when the devs say so, then you’re on the wrong site. Patreon or SS, itch.io ….etc are better for you. No cash? Don't play. Whose games have you downloaded and played for free without even a sense of guilt or a facepalm? There are 1000s of links on this site.
Thirdly, f95zone was, is and will always be a PIRATE SITE. What are you doing here? Think about it.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
By now, I need to recognize: Best plot in swinging\sharing wife games. All decisions that will lead you to different paths make a lot of sense. It's a remarkably well-made game. Mary corruption arc is NICE to play, you can corrupt her in different ways, and that's great because the dev put in our hands the control over her actions. So if you don't like a (very) corrupted wife, you can avoid it. Have content here for all kinks, since about hotwifing to a "alpha male" who cheat his wife. Probably the most similar game to The Adventurous Couple (most sucessful in this genre).

What more? Art is hot: Normal size dicks and normal tits (congratulations for this); Very hot models, every girl have a good body with specific details to characterize their bodies. At first, I thought one of neighborhood girls are uninteresting, but after the scene where you can choice what girls will take off the clothes I see that I was wrong... the black girl is VERY HOT! And I think imediately in a foursome with her.

Being honest, my only desire for the game is at least one path where Mary and the MC will turn theyselves in a genuine cuck couple: Mary turns in a sizequeen and the MC encourage\enjoy it!
Thanks for your praise, it really means a lot to us when people speak so highly of our game. That is why we do it.

I agree with you about Blair (the black neighbor girl), she is one of my favorites and glad we finally were able to get her in on some of the plot. Will have more of her in the future.

Normal size bodies was a must for us. I never did get into the overblown boobs or donkey dicks, so wanted to make sure we kept it as real as possible.

Will have to wait and see what happens with the sizequeen part. We have an idea on this, so stay tuned.

Thanks again. Really glad you are enjoying the game.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Seriously?!! You post your game on a PIRATE SITE where it’s obvious that the exposure will gain you more benefits than pitfalls knowing fully that it can be posted any time and, in the hope of delaying the release by interacting with the forum and getting a number of sycophants who will facepalm any independent thought, then you complain that it’s posted before the public release?!! I could have posted it on the day of release for that matter.
Firstly, what are developers doing on a pirate site? Apart from Marketing and Mitigation.
Secondly, to the players here, if you want your games only to be available when the devs say so, then you’re on the wrong site. Patreon or SS, itch.io ….etc are better for you. No cash? Don't play. Whose games have you downloaded and played for free without even a sense of guilt or a facepalm? There are 1000s of links on this site.
Thirdly, f95zone was, is and will always be a PIRATE SITE. What are you doing here? Think about it.
We are on this pirate site by choice. As a matter of fact, F95 is the reason we began making this game. We are fans of the site. Fans of the games, and most of the people on this site. Patreon was an after thought, and we don't do Itch or any of the other platforms.

We interact with the forums because we have been on these forums for years. And we encourage people to download and play the game, for FREE, when we release it here. If they then wish to contribute, we do appreciate it, but we do not require it in any way. It isn't like we are keeping the game only for subscribers, and then someone NEEDS to pirate it and post it here.

We make the game for ourselves, and for the fans of games such as this. If they wish to contribute to us, that is fine, but it isn't why we do this.

By you releasing the game early, you prevented us from putting out a version that was bug free, which is part of what our patrons provide, reporting bugs to us. You also did not add any of the new tags to the OP in doing, so you did a disservice to the players on here, who, if they downloaded the game you pirated, will now either have a buggy game, or have to download a 3 gb game again in order to get the complete release.

And for what? A few likes? Well done.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
simarimas
Why have exclusive content for higher tiers behind a paywall if you’re making the game for everybody? Why not release the game for everyone to ‘test’ rather than do an early release to increase contributions from people more eager or compulsive to pay and play (a known technique to increase revenue)? Why get your knickers in a twist over the ‘early’ release?
For what? For a few bucks?
I don’t post links for likes. I post links as a thanks for the links that other people post for other games. And I am immensely appreciative of this amazing PIRATE forum that is f95zone. End of story.

• Angry
Reactions: latex lvr
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes