decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
Can you change the font? The current one is so hard to read, all the letters are squished together and it has shadow...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can you change the font? The current one is so hard to read, all the letters are squished together and it has shadow...
Try doing shift +s key in the menu or preference screen, that works in some games for me , havnt needed it in this, it just changes the size of the font not the color

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Love this Release. Renders are great! Setup of sex scenes is great !. The mystery / Murder is very unexpected. Can't wait to see where it goes . Attached is a Render of Mary. I can not seem to get her to strip this far down. Is this on the cheat path.. I am not playing it. ( sorry for the early release...... )

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Love this Release. Renders are great! Setup of sex scenes is great !. The mystery / Murder is very unexpected. Can't wait to see where it goes . Attached is a Render of Mary. I can not seem to get her to strip this far down. Is this on the cheat path.. I am not playing it. ( sorry for the early release...... )
Am I missing the attachment? But I think I know which you mean. If it is in the game with the neighbors, it depends on which news person is chosen as to the outcome.

FiTB_Games

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2021
A compressed version ch3 of the game
3392 -> 600
ALifeWorthLiving-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Skill peer issues? Look here.​
The first post has been updated with new fresh download links of the official release. You guys can use the new copy to compress or upload on torrent.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
After receiving the request from one of the members of this game's developer, I decided to make a mod for this game. This mod will show the points of the choice, unlock all poker scenes, highlight some recommended choices and cheat mod for "exhibition, trust, lust" points ("cheat" button is next to "prefs" button). Hope you guys enjoy it and leave your message if you have any problems.
P/s: Since the game developer said that it 's not the official update, therefore I will wait to the official one then I will update the mod
View attachment 1665882 View attachment 1665887 View attachment 1665888 View attachment 1665890
Just a heads up the official update is up

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Maybe his grandson can instead
the grandson is young, let the old guys have fun too, some elderly male person would still be useful for fucking mary.or could do a swing at a club with some much older couple, I'm sure you'll come up with something.

after this chapter, the game becomes one of the most interesting sharing games, keep it up.

I would definitely recommend this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sod!

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Maybe his grandson can instead
the grandson is young, let the old guys have fun too, some elderly male person would still be useful for fucking mary.or could do a swing at a club with some much older couple, I'm sure you'll come up with something.

after this chapter, the game becomes one of the most interesting sharing games, keep it up.

You guys are now giving me the ideas. We already discussed the script for C4, I won't be able to confirm or deny this plot.

Thank you for the kind words. :)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

We still have a couple of old guys in mind, so don't worry there.

Thanks for the recommendation, glad you are enjoying it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You know what’s shocking? Mary is the one who is being arrested by the cops for Mikes murder? But what about Julie, his supposed girlfriend, wouldn’t they assume she murdered him or setup his murder, just cause Mary was being blackmailed, she even went through the gangbang so did someone plant a murder weapon with her finger prints on it then?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes