simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
You know what’s shocking? Mary is the one who is being arrested by the cops for Mikes murder? But what about Julie, his supposed girlfriend, wouldn’t they assume she murdered him or setup his murder, just cause Mary was being blackmailed, she even went through the gangbang so did someone plant a murder weapon with her finger prints on it then?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Oh yeah
Hopefully she has some lewd scenes with the cops to get out of jail and I don’t mind a serial killer on the loose in the game as long as Mary and the girls are safe, he can take out some of the husbands, even that annoying news anchor guy (forget his name now):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: bandyta80

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It’s getting close now

New Hair

Old Hair

New Hair
55%

Old Hair
45%
22 votes total

(How about another poll, do we want Mary’s hair to be red? :love: )

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You know what’s shocking? Mary is the one who is being arrested by the cops for Mikes murder? But what about Julie, his supposed girlfriend, wouldn’t they assume she murdered him or setup his murder, just cause Mary was being blackmailed, she even went through the gangbang so did someone plant a murder weapon with her finger prints on it then?
when was the gangbang?

This Julia may be smarter than everyone thinks

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Oh yeah
Hopefully she has some lewd scenes with the cops to get out of jail and I don’t mind a serial killer on the loose in the game as long as Mary and the girls are safe, he can take out some of the husbands, even that annoying news anchor guy (forget his name now):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
how do I get there ???
For me just keep doing the blackmailers tasks & you get phone call from unkown number, answer that, & they tell you to meet at certain address, just go there and the rest will play out how you want with plenty of choices to stop it early or let it go and watch

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
All those who didn't get the blackmail finale (gangbang), you have probably played Ch3 version that was leaked and had issue with that path. Or other possibility is that you stopped the blackmail earlier in this chapter.

For former issue, you can download the OFFICIAL version ch3.1 and play the entire blackmail storyline. For latter issue, just be on blackmail route to witness this finale scene.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
change your dev notes then and say cuckolding is forced
What I described is swinging, not cuckolding.

As per the tag definition.

• Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]

• NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

NTR is avoidable. Swinging isn't.

And yes, I understand some on this site consider any dick other than the MC's being in the game is NTR. Which is why I stated it depends on your definition.

However, I do need to change the dev notes, so will do so and bring it up to date with the latest release. So thanks for pointing it out.

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
For me just keep doing the blackmailers tasks & you get phone call from unkown number, answer that, & they tell you to meet at certain address, just go there and the rest will play out how you want with plenty of choices to stop it early or let it go and watch
I tried that but still can't get the scene. Does anybody know what I'm missing?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I tried that but still can't get the scene. Does anybody know what I'm missing?
Are you running version 3.0 or 3.1? There was a bug in the leaked version 3.0 that would cause this scene to not get triggered.

If running 3.1, the scene should trigger as long as you never stop the blackmail in any of the previous scenes.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Are you running version 3.0 or 3.1? There was a bug in the leaked version 3.0 that would cause this scene to not get triggered.

If running 3.1, the scene should trigger as long as you never stop the blackmail in any of the previous scenes.
I'm playing the android version and I downloaded directly from your patreon page. I just joined the other day. I played the first two chapters and really liked it so I decided to support

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes