simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm playing the android version and I downloaded directly from your patreon page. I just joined the other day. I played the first two chapters and really liked it so I decided to support
Ahh, that android version may still be bugged. I will have to check with Sod, to see if he fixed it yet. Will get back to you on that as soon as I know something.

And thank you for your support! Glad you are enjoying the game.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Ahh, that android version may still be bugged. I will have to check with Sod, to see if he fixed it yet. Will get back to you on that as soon as I know something.

And thank you for your support! Glad you are enjoying the game.
Thanks for that. In my opinion this is the best game out there. The models are hot. The action isn't too slow or too fast. The choices are interesting and best of all the models are hot

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for that. In my opinion this is the best game out there. The models are hot. The action isn't too slow or too fast. The choices are interesting and best of all the models are hot
WOW! That really means a lot. Thank you! It always humbles me when we get praise like that.
I have sent a message to Sod, will let you know about the android port as soon as possible.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
strong that scene at the end, and anyone who forces Mary to have sex is killed,
this is starting to look bad for them.Her husband will probably be suspicious too

he will have to explain himself diligently at the police station, the lamp shines in his eyes.....

Do you know what a health path is?

in Poland during communism, the militia set up two lines and gave the command to run, and during this run they beat the suspect with police truncheons

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So it does look like the Android version on Patreon is the old bugged version. We are waiting for the guy who does the Android ports for us to get us an updated one. Will announce it as soon as it is done. Can't say how long it will take.

Sorry for the delay!
Thanks for the update. Let me know

Reactions: simarimas

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Great update, although shocked to lose one of the older characters, (so much unfulfilled potential IMO).
But hey ho, it's your game.
And for what it's worth, whilst I don't mind Mary's hair being changed for nights out etc, I do prefer how it was TBH.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Great update, although shocked to lose one of the main characters, (so much unfulfilled potential IMO).
But hey ho, it's your game.
And for what it's worth, whilst I don't mind Mary's hair being changed for nights out etc, I do prefer how it was TBH.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Yeah, we wondered about the reaction to the loss, but we felt it fit with the side story we are working on, so decided to go with it.

Duly noted on the hair. And just so you and everyone else knows. As the renderer here, my vote counts 20%. ;)

Reactions: TeamEquipe

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
when chapter 4? it'll probably take some time...

but it's better to wait for a bigger update than to do one scene at a time, as often happens in this type of games

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
when chapter 4? it'll probably take some time...

but it's better to wait for a bigger update than to do one scene at a time, as often happens in this type of games
Yeah, it will take us a while. We decided in the beginning to do full chapters instead of small parts for each update. We want to follow the timeline and have each path completed up to that timeline. So we have quite a bit to get done for Chapter 4. Will be several months I am quite sure. We are running about a 4 or 5 months cycle at this point.

Reactions: bandyta80

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, it will take us a while. We decided in the beginning to do full chapters instead of small parts for each update. We want to follow the timeline and have each path completed up to that timeline. So we have quite a bit to get done for Chapter 4. Will be several months I am quite sure. We are running about a 4 or 5 months cycle at this point.
I appreciate honesty. Too many developers give unrealistic expections. I know the developer of The Adventurous Couple said he would have an update in late October or early november. Then in December said " I never promised". Now we are in January and still no update. I used to support him but after that I canceled and supported your game. I can say as a supporter that all I really want is communication. If it takes 5 months that's cool I just don't want five months to come around and then no update and no communication.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I appreciate honesty. Too many developers give unrealistic expections. I know the developer of The Adventurous Couple said he would have an update in late October or early november. Then in December said " I never promised". Now we are in January and still no update. I used to support him but after that I canceled and supported your game. I can say as a supporter that all I really want is communication. If it takes 5 months that's cool I just don't want five months to come around and then no update and no communication.
I understand. When we first started, we hoped for more frequent updates, but being our first game, found out very early that our expectations were a pipe dream. We do try to keep our patrons updated on our progress, and will give tentative times, but they don't always work out. We will make posts explaining, and while we may give dates we hope to release, we always make sure to say those are our expectations, and will only give a firm date when we know for sure.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Also, if we do miss an expected date, we always suspend any Patron payments until we have the update finished. We did suspend them for December this last time, as we expected a November release.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes