simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
simarimas
Why have exclusive content for higher tiers behind a paywall if you’re making the game for everybody? Why not release the game for everyone to ‘test’ rather than do an early release to increase contributions from people more eager or compulsive to pay and play (a known technique to increase revenue)? Why get your knickers in a twist over the ‘early’ release?
For what? For a few bucks?
I don’t post links for likes. I post links as a thanks for the links that other people post for other games. And I am immensely appreciative of this amazing PIRATE forum that is f95zone. End of story.
We do it for the appreciation of those who do contribute their hard earned money. If no one contributed at all, we would still be making the game, and releasing it on here.

And I get my knickers in a twist because you just made it harder on us. I have enough going on in my life that I don't need the added headache of having to deal with the questions about why saves don't work, about why one of the paths is broken, about why tags aren't updated. So thanks for that extra time I am having to answer those questions and not spending it doing more renders. It is really appreciated.

I am glad you are appreciative of the site. So are we. Or else we wouldn't be doing this, and releasing on here.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Seriously?!! You post your game on a PIRATE SITE where it’s obvious that the exposure will gain you more benefits than pitfalls knowing fully that it can be posted any time and, in the hope of delaying the release by interacting with the forum and getting a number of sycophants who will facepalm any independent thought, then you complain that it’s posted before the public release?!! I could have posted it on the day of release for that matter.
Firstly, what are developers doing on a pirate site? Apart from Marketing and Mitigation.
Secondly, to the players here, if you want your games only to be available when the devs say so, then you’re on the wrong site. Patreon or SS, itch.io ….etc are better for you. No cash? Don't play. Whose games have you downloaded and played for free without even a sense of guilt or a facepalm? There are 1000s of links on this site.
Thirdly, f95zone was, is and will always be a PIRATE SITE. What are you doing here? Think about it.
simarimas
Why have exclusive content for higher tiers behind a paywall if you’re making the game for everybody? Why not release the game for everyone to ‘test’ rather than do an early release to increase contributions from people more eager or compulsive to pay and play (a known technique to increase revenue)? Why get your knickers in a twist over the ‘early’ release?
For what? For a few bucks?
I don’t post links for likes. I post links as a thanks for the links that other people post for other games. And I am immensely appreciative of this amazing PIRATE forum that is f95zone. End of story.
You are so wrong about us. There are a few reasons why we are so pissed about the game leak.

Firstly, you will have to find answers to the following questions:
1. Was the thread updated correctly with the new tags and change log for the version you posted? NO.
2. Was the game version you posted free from any bugs or issues that we have fixed for public release? NO.
3. Was the first post of this thread updated with new information & aesthetic changes that we planned to make? NO.

Since you took the liberty of posting without proper information and the game got listed that way, we won't be able to do any of the above and list our game again on 'latest updates' tab till we have Ch4 up and ready to be released.

We have been on this site longer than you have. We know this is a pirate site. Does that change anything about being or not being a developer and being an active participant here? Absolutely not. When you posted this game here, it was leaked to other pirate sites and as you might have guessed, they too have posted the game with few known bugs. Even the compressed and torrent file here used the copy of the game you leaked.

When you google our game, you'll find sites that have posted this update and have reviews and comments. Since the game was leaked we might receive negative feedback for the issue that was already fixed which you conveniently didn't allow us to post ourselves. We do care a lot about the feedback and comments that we receive on all the sites and I personally go through each site and read the comments. It's not that we don't take negative comments, but because we try to improve through such feedback.

Again, if you had been an active member on this thread like packard1928 Sadowdark DIRTY Filthy Animal to name a few, you would've known we don't do this for money. However, we also don't mind a few extra bucks if people want to support us. TBH, we have earned less than 1k in total since the day, while many other devs earn more than that in just a MONTH. As sim pointed out, we do this because we want to do it. We don't do it because we are expecting something out of it, financial or non-financially. Hence we are not here for 'Marketing and Mitigation' as you stated.

You might have felt like a king while leaking the game here, and also earned a few likes. But you shouldn't be questioning our motive and general expression of disappointment through some lame and generic points that you could think of. Sorry to say this, but being on a pirate site doesn't mean you should turn into a pirate yourself.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Mary Hair Poll
So, as you finish the Chapter 3 update. you will notice Mary got a new hair style.
We weren't sure if people would like it or not, so we wanted to get input on whether to keep the new hair, or go back to the old hair.
Will let this run for a couple of weeks.

Thanks everyone.

New Hair

Old Hair

New Hair
57%

Old Hair
43%

I kind of like the new hairstyle mostly cause it reminds me of when she was Bryce’s birthday stripper, but I think she had red wig then, which red hair on Mary would be fucking hot too :love:

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Since you took the liberty of posting without proper information and the game got listed that way, we won't be able to do any of the above and list our game again on 'latest updates' tab till we have Ch4 up and ready to be released.
Just call the update fixed version, full version or something. I am sure admins or moderators can list your game on latest updates again.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just call the update fixed version, full version or something. I am sure admins or moderators can list your game on latest updates again.
Yeah just rename it chapter 3A or 3.1 and put in the devs notes there were bug fixes for saves and broken path and typos. They will let you post it

Reactions: Sod!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
New hair....yes, si, oui, ja, da.....etc. The old hair would actually suit IRL a bit better, but the quality of the CG is poor and looks unrealistic. There is another option--she had her hair pulled back in a couple of scenes. That was an improvement also.

It's morning, I'm eating, the brain is not fully engaged or I would counter our poster's argument. So, allow me to briefly state: thanks guys for your involvement on this site. Many devs never come here, some come here grudgingly, some use the site as a promotional platform. Regardless, keep up the good work. (And whatever you do, take some time to add some freakin' music to the game. Hearing the same thing over and over ad infinitum is making my eyes twitch. o_O )

Reactions: simarimas and Sod!

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Yeah just rename it chapter 3A or 3.1 and put in the devs notes there were bug fixes for saves and broken path and typos. They will let you post it
Thank you guys. I think there is a time limit between listing the different versions. Sim raised a ticket and I believe he got some response on this. Will check with him..

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hi, I played the game from the begining and again ends in chapter 2... I can't play chapter 3. Does anyone knows why?

View attachment 2271381
o_OThat's what the dev was talking about in the post above, you downloaded a version of the game that leaked too early and contains bugs that appeared in this version. You have to wait probably two days for a new version of the game without errors. :ROFLMAO:Reading doesn't hurt the posts above

• Haha
Reactions: WerewolfSinX

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
But you shouldn't be questioning our motive and general expression of disappointment through some lame and generic points that you could think of. Sorry to say this, but being on a pirate site doesn't mean you should turn into a pirate yourself.
And you're using the same 'lame and generic points' that other devs use to try to justify how doing this is an act of love rather than for more lucrative means.
From the moment you sub to a pirate site, the moment you download a pirated game, you're a pirate. That's 100% of us here.

We're gonna go round and round in circles each attempting to justify our actions until the posts get deleted by a mod. Let's end it here.

I might post Ch4 links a lot earlier.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mary Hair Poll
So, as you finish the Chapter 3 update. you will notice Mary got a new hair style.
We weren't sure if people would like it or not, so we wanted to get input on whether to keep the new hair, or go back to the old hair.
Will let this run for a couple of weeks.

Thanks everyone.

New Hair

Old Hair

New Hair
57%

Old Hair
43%

I kind of like the new hairstyle mostly cause it reminds me of when she was Zach’s birthday stripper, but I think she had red wig then, which red hair on Mary would be fucking hot too :love:
:unsure:A difficult choice. On the one hand, the old hairstyle wasn't bad. And the new one is a bit different, won't she look a bit like a stupid bimbo? :ROFLMAO:Such a joke, can she see with her eyes and not hit anything?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
:unsure:A difficult choice. On the one hand, the old hairstyle wasn't bad. And the new one is a bit different, won't she look a bit like a stupid bimbo? :ROFLMAO:Such a joke, can she see with her eyes and not hit anything?
My thoughts are that the original is more for a day-to-day and the new is for getting dolled up for a night out. It would look weird, IMO, if she had the new hair style all the time...(like getting out of bed like that).

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Thank you guys. I think there is a time limit between listing the different versions. Sim raised a ticket and I believe he got some response on this. Will check with him..
Pretty sure there is an exeption for major bug fixes. Obviously if its abused the game will most likely be blacklisted and updated per the default rules.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
And you're using the same 'lame and generic points' that other devs use to try to justify how doing this is an act of love rather than for more lucrative means.
From the moment you sub to a pirate site, the moment you download a pirated game, you're a pirate. That's 100% of us here.

We're gonna go round and round in circles each attempting to justify our actions until the posts get deleted by a mod. Let's end it here.

I might post Ch4 links a lot earlier.
Dude, I just revealed what we got from this game from last 1 year. If you are not able to see or read it, you probably might need an eye test or something. Good luck with it.

Hypothetically, if you would like to donate us let's say 10k for every update to meet your criteria of 'lucrative' benefits, I'm more than happy to change my statement to say we are 'earning' from this game. And you are going in circles here not us, we know your whining about a dev for posting an update for $12 for little to no content. And we believe we have more content for a 'nominal' $5.

Good luck with leaking the games and earn more likes. Have some courtesy to update the opening post, tags, change logs and dev notes along with it. Will be more helpful that way.

Last edited:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Pretty sure there is an exeption for major bug fixes. Obviously if its abused the game will most likely be blacklisted and updated per the default rules.
We didn't post the game. It's some guy who leaked it, would that be considered as abusing? We are due to release, bug-free game, officially shortly.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
So... are we going to get more charlie content? cause for me was the best part of the game...
I don't know if you have played the new update yet (leaked). If you didn't, I won't spoil it for you. If you did, then we might probably see charlie in a week in an 'exclusive' scene.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes