DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Such an alibi provided by the husband may not be enough. Might as well both be suspects,
someone should have seen them at the club together, and they pretended not to know each other when they were in this club but if the police press them they will have to reveal what they were doing there and it would turn out how they had fun, I wonder if the girl who invited him to the dance will be important later, because she can give him an alibi, because I think this event was for what it was.

It's all speculation, we'll see what happens
Then that’s when she was fooling around with that detective in the club also, I wouldn’t put it past her that she paid or fucked someone (possibly Marcos, the bbc guy or Bryce) to kill the old perv, which would still make her guilty by association

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You think she hired someone? this facial would make her very upset because she had had fun getting naked in front of him before.

I'm picking some kind of serial killer here, but I don't know why he chooses victims related to Mary's sex abuse

unless, in fact, Mary has a lover and he eliminates people she has a problem with

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Then that’s when she was fooling around with that detective in the club also, I wouldn’t put it past her that she paid or fucked someone (possibly Marcos, the bbc guy or Bryce) to kill the old perv, which would still make her guilty by association
How and when did she arrive at the club?

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I thought Fred drove her there (don’t know the time, except in the evening) then she takes a taxi for 2 blocks and then Fred picks her up on the corner again
We need this guy on the case
View attachment 2283580
Fred didn't take her there, she told him to leave first and she would take a taxi. later, Fred is seen watching Logan at the club waiting for his wife

it is not shown how they go to the club at all, only how they come back from it

Last edited:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Fred didn't take her there, she told him to leave first and she would take a taxi. later, Fred is seen watching Logan at the club waiting for his wife

it is not shown how they go to the club at all, only how they come back from it
There you go. :)

Sep 16, 2019
Just played again as complete douche and she continues bj at beach telling me to fuck off (loved it ) but still tells me about party don’t know how you got different route there
i just use console to explore other scenes and routes but when i look at script i guess being cheating route + not hotwife route will trigger that scene. or just use unren to enable console then
shift+o
hotwife = False
cheat = True
jump brystr
will work for you.

Reactions: cartmancop1980

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
i just use console to explore other scenes and routes but when i look at script i guess being cheating route + not hotwife route will trigger that scene. or just use unren to enable console then
shift+o
hotwife = False
cheat = True
jump brystr
will work for you.
Yes, hotwife path will take precedence over cheating path in some scenes, if you are following both.

Reactions: yarrak19051905
Sep 16, 2019
So the current ntr tag is just misleading and the ntr content actually not even ingame?
ntr tag has a huge variety in this forum so its a bit hard to tag. but its not a stealing wife or wife emotionally involved any other man at this point. but it has good swinging and some hotwifing in last chapter. so give it a try if you want to invest a good "that kind of game".

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So the current ntr tag is just misleading and the ntr content actually not even ingame?
The NTR has actually begun in the current chapter. We put the tag on this very early on as a warning to people that it would be in the game, as we did not wish for anyone to feel deceived by it showing up.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We go by the tag definition on the site here. NTR is meant to cause jealousy. So if an LI, wife or whatever, does something sexual in order to make the MC jealous, that is what I consider NTR. Therefor, swinging/sharing is not NTR.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
We go by the tag definition on the site here. NTR is meant to cause jealousy. So if an LI, wife or whatever, does something sexual in order to make the MC jealous, that is what I consider NTR. Therefor, swinging/sharing is not NTR.

I understand, but pay attention there is no sharing tag available so every sharing is marked as NTR no matter if the husband/boyfriend is jealous or jerking off in every game on this forum.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I understand, but pay attention there is no sharing tag available so every sharing is marked as NTR no matter if the husband/boyfriend is jealous or jerking off in every game on this forum.
Swinging basically covers sharing as well, I think. As the definition of it is.

• Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022

Like the scene where Mary rides Fred and talks lewdly about the neighbor who watching them and jerking off at the window pane and Fred is confused and trying to stop her, is that NTR?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Like the scene where Mary rides Fred and talks lewdly about the neighbor watching them and jerking off at the window pane and Fred is confused and trying to stop her, is that NTR?
No, that was roleplaying, and more teasing the guy at the window. Not trying to make Fred jealous. At least that was our intent there

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
No, that was roleplaying, and more teasing the guy at the window. Not trying to make Fred jealous. At least that was our intent there
the scene was great, once I even talked to you about those big panoramic windows. but you can interpret it however you want, the same gangbang, even if you choose Fred to not interfere, you can explain to him that he does nothing because he is afraid of these guys who fuck his wife

because we don't know what he's thinking during this scene, he doesn't protest, but he doesn't seem excited either

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
the scene was great, once I even talked to you about those big panoramic windows. but you can interpret it however you want, the same gangbang, even if you choose Fred to not interfere, you can explain to him that he does nothing because he is afraid of these guys who fuck his wife

because we don't know what he's thinking during this scene, he doesn't protest, but he doesn't seem excited either
Yeah, we have tried to leave a lot of his thinking to interpretation of the players. Doesn't always happen, but we try where we can.

Reactions: bandyta80
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes