bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Especially since they say insulting texts to her about her husband and laugh at him, like your husband has a small dick and can't fuck you properly then we will fuck you

Someone may also perceive it as forced group cuckold

Reactions: simarimas

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Especially since they say insulting texts to her about her husband and laugh at him, like your husband has a small dick and can't fuck you properly then we will fuck you

Someone may also perceive it as forced group cuckold
If you let that happen that is.

If you stop them early, you won't get to see the gb scene anymore and that means no insults

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
everyone can see that you are trying, do some yet dogging with Mary and strangers in the car in the night, it will already be the game of the year in the theme.

everything is what I like teasing strangers,sharing, swinging,gangbang murders and this is only the 3rd chapter, this game will be a masterpiece if it develops like this

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
If you let that happen that is.

If you stop them early, you won't get to see the gb scene anymore and that means no insults
but that's not why there was such a good scene not to watch it, for me Fred didn't intervene, but he was scared that's how I see it

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
everyone can see that you are trying, do some yet dogging with Mary and strangers in the car in the night, it will already be the game of the year in the theme.

everything is what I like teasing strangers,sharing, swinging,gangbang murders and this is only the 3rd chapter, this game will be a masterpiece if it develops like this
Game of the year? Masterpiece? That may be way too much praise! Hell, I will just be happy if people enjoy the game, and mention it now and then, when all is said and done.

But thank you for saying so.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
the scene was great, once I even talked to you about those big panoramic windows. but you can interpret it however you want, the same gangbang, even if you choose Fred to not interfere, you can explain to him that he does nothing because he is afraid of these guys who fuck his wife

because we don't know what he's thinking during this scene, he doesn't protest, but he doesn't seem excited either
maybe the next time mary can leave the window open and when there having sex and the guy is jacking off he shoots his load on her or freds fucking her by the window while its open and the voyeur sticks his dick in the opening and mary sucks him off, hopefully mary can call her detective buddy from jail for bail and the only way he bails her out is ... Anal sex :love:

Reactions: bandyta80

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Since Deliverance, no game has drawn me in as much as yours has
Have not played it myself (haven't played any game in over a year) But from what I have read on here about it, that would put us in elite company. I am humbled. Truly.

Actually not quite accurate. I did play the first part of Trolley Trouble, just for a laugh about the guy with the facepalm. Hahaha

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
maybe the next time mary can leave the window open and when there having sex and the guy is jacking off he shoots his load on her or freds fucking her by the window while its open and the voyeur sticks his dick in the opening and mary sucks him off, hopefully mary can call her detective buddy from jail for bail and the only way he bails her out is ... Anal sex :love:
Not sure if any of those will happen. BUT....you never know. :sneaky:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I'd make it even better if she licked the guy's sperm off the window glass as he walked away, I like your idea too but it would be better to do it open window in the car at some dogging with some perverted strangers.

something like this I mean with the windows still open and Mary play with strangers dicks.fucking with Fred,but without Fred also can be haha

this movie is awesome sharing/swing i recommend the whole thing to watch

anal was on gangbang for two beats, by the way she did well with 4 dicks at the same time :)

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Have not played it myself (haven't played any game in over a year) But from what I have read on here about it, that would put us in elite company. I am humbled. Truly.

Actually not quite accurate. I did play the first part of Trolley Trouble, just for a laugh about the guy with the facepalm. Hahaha
I believe that you have not played because now in almost every game the same scheme cheating with a homeless man, sex in the park, and incest one from the other copy ideas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I believe that you have not played because now in almost every game the same scheme cheating with a homeless man, sex in the park, and incest one from the other copy ideas
That is another thing we are trying to do. Put a different spin on some of the popular themes. I am sure we still have many things similar with other games. But we want to be as different as possible.

The biggest reason I haven't played any other games, is I spend all my free time working on ours, so just don't have the time to invest in playing other peoples games. Maybe when we are done, I will try to go through and play some of the other games out there, before we start on another game.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
but that's not why there was such a good scene not to watch it, for me Fred didn't intervene, but he was scared that's how I see it
Yeah, he feared his wife would go to prison if she/he didn't do what they asked them to do. And hey there were 3 possibilities to stop the scene, either by fred himself (showing he was no longer scared), through Mary - by confronting the blackmailer early or take help from Julie.

I understand what you mean. Perspective changes person to person, we had a lot of scenes that way, for players to interpret and we not forcing that on them.

I'm possibly seeing 1-2 gangbang scenes in future, can't say for sure as we add scenes based on the storyline. It may or may not happen. If it does happen it'll be path specific and not like we had one for this chapter (for all the paths), one of the reasons why we had to make it a choice and not show it like it was forced (possibly rape, which we don't want in our game.)

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Yeah, he feared his wife would go to prison if she/he didn't do what they asked them to do. And hey there were 3 possibilities to stop the scene, either by fred himself (showing he was no longer scared), through Mary - by confronting the blackmailer early or take help from Julie.

I understand what you mean. Perspective changes person to person, we had a lot of scenes that way, for players to interpret and we not forcing that on them.

I'm possibly seeing 1-2 gangbang scenes in future, can't say for sure as we add scenes based on the storyline. It may or may not happen. If it does happen it'll be path specific and not like we had one for this chapter (for all the paths), one of the reasons why we had to make it a choice and not show it like it was forced (possibly rape, which we don't want in our game.)
Fred didn't expect such a hardcore action with four cocks there, and the fact that he was insulted by guys fucking his wife couldn't satisfy him

He was just surprised and didn't know what to do

in my opinion Cuckold- gangbang because he didn't plan it and he didn't imagine it.

I like this blackmail forced wife to participate in this gangbang and vulgar words directed at her and him (especially at her) and you can continue it as much as possible but don't do it pure rape scene it will ruin the game (unless it was necessary for the main story act)

but the next hardcore actions on the principle of I don't want to but I have to we will gladly see haha

after the last extra chapter, expectations will go up because there will be more pressure on you, because everyone already expects the highest level from you

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Will that white-haired guy who gave her his calling card on the beach play a role later?

She later gives a blowjob in a hole in the wall, but I don't think it's his dick

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
speaking of masturbators, this swingers club could shoot scenes where she doesn't know she's being watched, e.g. a room with a venetian mirror and that's where this female boss could let guys who like to watch extra pay and masturbate while watching Mary
having sex and record e.g. by telephone, in this way the club could generate additional income:cool:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Will that white-haired guy who gave her his calling card on the beach play a role later?

She later gives a blowjob in a hole in the wall, but I don't think it's his dick
I thought it was him because he gives her the card and says to let him know when she wants to get in trouble in public again or something like that, maybe the bartender then?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

He is planned to be in the story again. And no. It wasn't him in the changing room. He was still at the bar

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes