NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
NTR is listed along with scat on his banned list, but futa is normal, strange tastes:LOL:
Hey, I don't shame. It is a shame he isn't going to be able to enjoy all that futa NTR, though. That futa grandma NTR game is something else.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Hey, I don't shame. It is a shame he isn't going to be able to enjoy all that futa NTR, though. That futa grandma NTR game is something else.
It amused me to put NTR in the same line with scat.besides, why such comments, if I do not play games like gey or futa then I do not enter such games writing about it I do not play, I leave,Auf Wiedersehen,Bye Bye haha

Besides, the NTR thread, if it exists at all is a soft, but if the creators warn that it may be later something specific,maybe this marriage will fall apart, who knows after the events of the last chapter anything is possible.

Last edited:

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Well I think the blackmailer is behind the murder, he had it done or did it himself along with getting Charlotte's job and fucking the machine up. I think it was BOB, the dude that died at the beginning. He said that they were burying an empty coffin. He's been sitting back in the dark with his face all messed up high PTSD. Seen dude was living it up wit big house nice wife an then saw him kissing his wife Charlotte and then pushing her to go out wit tech guy.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well I think the blackmailer is behind the murder, he had it done or did it himself along with getting Charlotte's job and fucking the machine up. I think it was BOB, the dude that died at the beginning. He said that they were burying an empty coffin. He's been sitting back in the dark with his face all messed up high PTSD. Seen dude was living it up wit big house nice wife an then saw him kissing his wife Charlotte and then pushing her to go out wit tech guy.
How is the blackmailer behind the murder when blackmailer is murdered?

Reactions: bandyta80

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I am very interested in hearing this theory as well.

Though I do have to say. I like the thinking behind it. Pretty well thought out.
And thanks for taking enough of an interest to come up with the theory! Love the input.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Strange as it is, a puzzling murder near where I live (a man found stabbed in a dark alley of a very trafficked train station, the weapon still in his throat, the security cams didn't register anyone else) has been solved as "The guy just murdered himself".

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
a short guide with a description of all the any characters from the game beginning would be useful, because it takes a long time to publish each chapter and can forget who was who

or do something like in the free pass reboot with the completion of the character description during the game, there they did it great

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Strange as it is, a puzzling murder near where I live (a man found stabbed in a dark alley of a very trafficked train station, the weapon still in his throat, the security cams didn't register anyone else) has been solved as "The guy just murdered himself".
There you go! We have the answer. D2taA was right. It was Bob's Ghost. Killed the guy in the train station, and the people in the game.

• Wow
Reactions: The Rogue Trader

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
a short guide with a description of all the any characters from the game beginning would be useful, because it takes a long time to publish each chapter and can forget who was who

or do something like in the free pass reboot with the completion of the character description during the game, there they did it great
We had started this, I will have to check with Sod and see what happened to our description section. Will see what we can do.

Hell, I would also love to have a written walkthrough done for the game as well. I would pay good money for someone to write one.

Reactions: bandyta80

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah,and on the beach in this gloryhol was Putin, saw the secret surveillance video
My theory has always been that the old man in the park at the beginning, I think his name is Jack, is actually Bob's father and he is getting revenge because he feels the MC left him to die.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
My theory has always been that the old man in the park at the beginning, I think his name is Jack, is actually Bob's father and he is getting revenge because he feels the MC left him to die.
Another good theory. Loving hearing all these! Keep them coming!

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
We had started this, I will have to check with Sod and see what happened to our description section. Will see what we can do.

Hell, I would also love to have a written walkthrough done for the game as well. I would pay good money for someone to write one.
It would be useful, for example, early on Charlie was an important character and I was surprised that he was eliminated already at the beginning of ch3, but then so much happened that I forgot he was there at all

To be honest, at first after the scene in ch3 when Mary refused to swinging, I didn't expect so much to happen in this chapter,and here the game has made huge progress

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
It would be useful, for example, early on Charlie was an important character and I was surprised that he was eliminated already at the beginning of ch3, but then so much happened that I forgot he was there at all

To be honest, at first after the scene in ch3 when Mary refused to swinging, I didn't expect so much to happen in this chapter,and here the game has made huge progress
A little inside baseball here for you all. That opening scene of Chapter 3, with Mary walking out of the swingers club, and the scene with Fred in the entryway, was the entire basis for this game. I made that scene 2 years ago. Rendered it, and had the idea of doing a game based off of it, before we ever put together FitB Games. Of course a lot has been added and changed since then, but that is how the game came to be. I was so happy to finally get it into the game.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Exactly what is ten mystery old man in the park, how Fred met him because I can't remember...

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
this I remember, but how did Fred know him? accidentally met him there...

I remember I think Fred took him in the car to cabin in the woods

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes