simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
this I remember, but how did Fred know him? accidentally met him there...

I remember I think Fred took him in the car to cabin in the woods
Randomly met. Ran into him in the park. Was a good way for us to tell the prologue. No, didn't go to a cabin. But did have him over for dinner with the other neighbors.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Randomly met. Ran into him in the park. Was a good way for us to tell the prologue. No, didn't go to a cabin. But did have him over for dinner with the other neighbors.
there wasn't a scene where Fred took him back to where he lives and Fred was surprised he lives in the woods?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Okay, let's go all M. Night on this story. It will turn out that Bob was the only who survived the crash. The MC and the other guy were killed in the crash. But because they don't know they are dead they are now in this limbo world where there happiest memories and darkest fears are all taking place at the same time. The mystery person pulling all the strings is Bob who is trying to get them to realize they are dead so they can cross over. Now where's my Oscar?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
there wasn't a scene where Fred took him back to where he lives and Fred was surprised he lives in the woods?
Nope, unless I slept through rendering that scene. There is a scene with Marcos and Sonya where they go to a cabin in the woods.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, let's go all M. Night on this story. It will turn out that Bob was the only who survived the crash. The MC and the other guy were killed in the crash. But because they don't know they are dead they are now in this limbo world where there happiest memories and darkest fears are all taking place at the same time. The mystery person pulling all the strings is Bob who is trying to get them to realize they are dead so they can cross over. Now where's my Oscar?
Damn! That is good! I need to add little red objects in all the scenes now.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
it will all turn out to be fiction like in that TV series Lost from which after the first great two seasons they made some sci-fi, and the end was already some kind of silliness, and I don't see a paranormal tag here.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
it will all turn out to be fiction like in that TV series Lost from which after the first great two seasons they made some sci-fi, and the end was already some kind of silliness, and I don't see a paranormal tag here.
God I hope not! If that is how it turns out, I give you all permission to kick me square in the nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Strange as it is, a puzzling murder near where I live (a man found stabbed in a dark alley of a very trafficked train station, the weapon still in his throat, the security cams didn't register anyone else) has been solved as "The guy just murdered himself".
It was obviously Ninjas. Honestly, why do cops even get a paycheck?

Reactions: simarimas

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Update on poll results
Hey everyone, Just wanted to give some updates on the recent polls we had.
It appears the new hair style won by several votes. Personally I had some problems with it, so made a slight change, and raised the bangs a bit, so they weren't all the way across her face. Here is the result.

We also had some good suggestions on this, so think we will probably implement those. Having this hair as the "Going out' hair style, with the old hair as her everyday hair. I think that might work pretty well. We may also have her wear the red wig in certain situations.

(I like her hair and I’m glad she will use the red wig again, not sure about that outfit though)
Maybe Bryce can take her shopping at “Sluts R Us” and she can give him a sexy fashion and heel show where he gets some action in one of the stalls and finally relieves his blue balls from last update

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

Unlocked
Update on poll results
Hey everyone, Just wanted to give some updates on the recent polls we had.
It appears the new hair style won by several votes. Personally I had some problems with it, so made a slight change, and raised the bangs a bit, so they weren't all the way across her face. Here is the result.

We also had some good suggestions on this, so think we will probably implement those. Having this hair as the "Going out' hair style, with the old hair as her everyday hair. I think that might work pretty well. We may also have her wear the red wig in certain situations.

(I like her hair and I’m glad she will use the red wig again, not sure about that outfit though)
Maybe Bryce can take her shopping at “Sluts R Us” and she can give him a sexy fashion and heel show where he gets some action in one of the stalls and finally relieves his blue balls from last update
This dress is for a scene with the neighbors, all of them will be wearing sun dress type things for it. Just a pleasant day out with the girls.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I've been playing since the beginning. maybe that's the Jeremy that Zoe told Fred about he screwing his wife...

Mary refused to penetrate , she agreed to oral sex and they did 69, she could tempt him later on, he looks like the kind of guy who would do it if she manipulated him

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I've been playing since the beginning. maybe that's the Jeremy that Zoe told Fred about he screwing his wife...

Mary refused to penetrate , she agreed to oral sex and they did 69, she could tempt him later on, he looks like the kind of guy who would do it if she manipulated him
Are you implying that Mary would manipulate someone with the promise of sex? *Makes notes for next chapter*

• Haha
Reactions: The Rogue Trader

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

A little teaser here for you.
Looks like Fred is enjoying a little neighborly hospitality.
blairunnamed.jpg
I like Blair a lot personally, so having a good time working on this scene.
Hope you like it.

(i would have thought Blair would have been one of the last neighbors Fred would bed, meaning she would have been the toughest to seduce, glad i was wrong)

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Are you implying that Mary would manipulate someone with the promise of sex? *Makes notes for next chapter*
If she really was behind the murders, she might as well have used someone else. I guess someone had to help her. If she hired a hitman, she wouldn't go to the club alone, she would go with her husband.

maybe she thought charlie was blackmailing her knowing his sexual preferences (he could have bought those papers) and that's why he died but turns out the blackmailer kept calling

killing Mike might stop the route blackmail, unless he was cunning and gave the materials to one of his colleagues in case something happened to him, which he should have done if he was smart...

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes