Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I was also wondering if the issue with Mary's screwed up childhood will come back into the picture. I mean that scene in Chapter 1 where the MC just came home and she was crying was pretty heavy. I can't imagine that was put in the game and then ignored.

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
If Mary was involved in Charlie's murder, she's a great actress if she go into the club smiling and relaxed.

butchering your neighbor and having a great time in half an hour is a bit puzzling

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If Mary was involved in Charlie's murder, she's a great actress if she go into the club smiling and relaxed.

butchering your neighbor and having a great time in half an hour is a bit puzzling
And then feeling no remorse or guilt when she does that naughty photo shoot for Charlie’s grandson too.
If Mary did get someone to murder Mike I’m pretty sure it could have been Marcos or someone Marcos knows from his gang days, but don’t think Marcos would murder Charlie since he protected him and Sonya and moved them to this neighborhood

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
And then feeling no remorse or guilt when she does that naughty photo shoot for Charlie’s grandson too.
If Mary did get someone to murder Mike I’m pretty sure it could have been Marcos or someone Marcos knows from his gang days, but don’t think Marcos would murder Charlie since he protected him and Sonya and moved them to this neighborhood
on the other hand, in a few crisis situations, she gave the impression of a mentally weak person and cried, something is wrong here, either it's not her or she must be a manipulator

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
You know this is what makes this game so good. Here we are playing an adult game and we are wondering about the storyline. Now that's good writing. I will give one criticism. I thought the scene at the poker game should have been longer. I thought it ended too quickly. That being said, I love everything else about this game.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You know this is what makes this game so good. Here we are playing an adult game and we are wondering about the storyline. Now that's good writing. I will give one criticism. I thought the scene at the poker game should have been longer. I thought it ended too quickly. That being said, I love everything else about this game.
You mean the last scene from chapter 3? depends what you chose, if Fred didn't mind it was quite long, I liked it.gangbang was well shown.they could always do more detail in the scenes, but then we would wait a very long time for each chapter.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
You mean the last scene from chapter 3? depends what you chose, if Fred didn't mind it was quite long, I liked it.gangbang was well shown.they could always do more detail in the scenes, but then we would wait a very long time for each chapter.
That was my problem. everything that happened to get to the actual sex took longer than the sex itself. It's not a huge complaint. Just something I would have liked to have seen.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
That was my problem. everything that happened to get to the actual sex took longer than the sex itself. It's not a huge complaint. Just something I would have liked to have seen.
I thought the scene was long, must see again. As for the crime plot, the game has entered another level

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
although it would be nice if the next time Mary gangbangs, she did some rimming for someone, obviously resisting a bit early on haha

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well did you see what happens with Julia
if you answer the phone from unknown number, it’s her and then she tells you of her plan to bust mike the blackmailer by exposing the documents that he doctored to make it look like Mary killed tha patient and not him, then julia cucks him by fucking you in front of him till you give her a cream pie and she stands over him showing it to him as it’s dripping out on him. Haha

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Noted. I find the build up to sex more erotic than the sex itself usually, and so in doing the renders I tend to have less images of the sex act. That is my personal kink getting in the way of the rendering. I will try to do better in the future, and have more sex images in those scenes.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

If you have ever seen anything about murdering psychopaths, they usually show no remorse at all, and will actually be on a high after doing so. Not saying that this is the case, but just food for thought.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Noted. I find the build up to sex more erotic than the sex itself usually, and so in doing the renders I tend to have less images of the sex act. That is my personal kink getting in the way of the rendering. I will try to do better in the future, and have more sex images in those scenes.
Cool and more sexual positions too, since Mary is so light and petite they can bang her while standing up butterfly or standing full Nelson sex or just standing with her legs wrapped around you

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Well did you see what happens with Julia
if you answer the phone from unknown number, it’s her and then she tells you of her plan to bust mike the blackmailer by exposing the documents that he doctored to make it look like Mary killed tha patient and not him, then julia cucks him by fucking you in front of him till you give her a cream pie and she stands over him showing it to him as it’s dripping out on him. Haha

Had fun doing that scene. Thought the ending of it was kind of funny. Same thing for the non poker scene with them going to the house with Julia. I liked having Mike get back what he had given out in those scenes.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks but I get it. The build up is usually the hottest part but for me the entire blackmail with Mike was the build up and with all that I just think the scene could have been longer. The end of chapter 1 a big part of chapter 2 and about half of 3 was all about the blackmail angle. Like I said its not a criticism its more of a suggestion. Oh and I really appreciate the fact you interact and respond to so many posts here. I actually joined your patreon because I love your game and you seem very proactive. I can't say that's true with most developers.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes