Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
What do I think about this update, I rate it 50/50
Nice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I loved it too. I love how long the updates are. Would I have liked to have more choices? Probably. But I've yet to play a game that gives me everything I want. One of the reasons I like the game Exciting Games is you get the perspective of both of the players at different times. When you tell it from one perspective you are just stuck with what they see and do. Mary is an interesting character to me because of the abuse in her childhood (not that I am saying that is a good thing, it's horrible in real life). You have to think how that impacts everything that happens around her. Also, the fact that she has only recently had her first orgasm you have to wonder how this affects her life, especially her sex life. I keep wondering why the developers put that aspect into her character. They must have a reason for it. In my mind, we will find out that because of her abuse, she has multiple personalities. One is the straight laced wife and the other is a complete slut, who just wants to be used by men. Remember, the last time she and her husband had sex in front of the window and the guy watched them? Remember how dirty she talked? I think for the first time, we got to see her other personality. But then again there is probably a 99% chance that I have no idea what I am talking about.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I loved it too. I love how long the updates are. Would I have liked to have more choices? Probably. But I've yet to play a game that gives me everything I want. One of the reasons I like the game Exciting Games is you get the perspective of both of the players at different times. When you tell it from one perspective you are just stuck with what they see and do. Mary is an interesting character to me because of the abuse in her childhood (not that I am saying that is a good thing, it's horrible in real life). You have to think how that impacts everything that happens around her. Also, the fact that she has only recently had her first orgasm you have to wonder how this affects her life, especially her sex life. I keep wondering why the developers put that aspect into her character. They must have a reason for it. In my mind, we will find out that because of her abuse, she has multiple personalities. One is the straight laced wife and the other is a complete slut, who just wants to be used by men. Remember, the last time she and her husband had sex in front of the window and the guy watched them? Remember how dirty she talked? I think for the first time, we got to see her other personality. But then again there is probably a 99% chance that I have no idea what I am talking about.
But in exciting games she looks like a female version of michael jackson haha

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
But not everyone likes body piercings so there should be a choice.
You do realize this is male protagonist, meaning we play as FRED (the husband). thats probly the reason we dont get as many choices as Mary (the wife). Maybe they should make it multiple protagonist and give us more choices for Mary to make, like you said (if she wants a piercing or not, or where she gets the piercing). to me it didnt bother me cause it makes for good conversation when shes out and if guy or girl with her doesnt believe shes pierced there, she would have to show them for proof. :love:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Great game! I really love the slow build-up, and the gradual corruption of Mary as she is manipulated by the MC into more adventurous stuff. I was sad to see Charlie go though, I wouldn't have minded seeing the old creep blackmail her into more than just a handjob.
Thanks a lot. Glad you are enjoying it. We knew Charlie would be a mixed bag of those who liked him and hated him, but it fit our plot.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
You do realize this is male protagonist, meaning we play as FRED (the husband). thats probly the reason we dont get as many choices as Mary (the wife). Maybe they should make it multiple protagonist and give us more choices for Mary to make, like you said (if she wants a piercing or not, or where she gets the piercing). to me it didnt bother me cause it makes for good conversation when shes out and if guy or girl with her doesnt believe shes pierced there, she would have to show them for proof. :love:
The entire game is based on Fred and his choices. So some of the things Mary will do you may have a say in, as a husband talking to his wife, but others are her choice alone. Your decisions may influence her choices, but sometimes they won't. She is her own person, and as she gets more sexual, she will act in certain ways.

(In truth, I personally hate her piercings, just from a rendering perspective. I have to position them every time she moves, and it is annoying as hell!)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Mary's chlidhood abuse does have an impact on the story, in how she reacts to certain things, and how she grows into her sexual self. I think people can have a 'sexual' side as well as a non-sexual side, without having two personalities, just two sides of the same coin, which is a part of our story.

(Also, to tell the truth, it is a bit autobiographic, as the prologue and Fred and Mary's early life is very much about my wife and I)

Reactions: Adviar5050

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
But not everyone likes body piercings so there should be a choice.
If we had a choice for every decision, it would take much longer. If I had to render every scene with Mary with a piercing in either her nipple, or her clit, or none at all, then we would be looking at 3 times the renders for each scene. I understand that some people would like that choice, but in practice, it would make the game nearly impossible to make, or would take us 3 times as long to update. Really isn't practical.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Never was a fan of multiple protag games personally. I rather like the fact that as the MC, some things happen beyond your control, just as they would in real life. We actually go out of our way to make it all from the MC perspective, and it has caused some issues in how we show certain scenes that happen when the MC isn't around. So we have had to find ways to show them (Like Zoe telling Fred about it, or the intern telling his story). And I actually think we have done a pretty good job of doing that. Also, some things may happen that you will only hear rumors about, or have suspicions about. Makes life more interesting I think. More of these kind of things could be upcoming, especially in the cheating route.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
You can always take her earrings out

Fred just tells her

you'd be so pretty if you took them off

or the prison governor may so decide if he or she remains there longer

and problem solved
We have discussed that. Always a possibility.

Thanks

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
For me it makes no difference, but if it makes it difficult for you to render, you can always change it

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
You can always take her earrings out

Fred just tells her

you'd be so pretty if you took them off

or the prison governor may so decide if he or she remains there longer

and problem solved
Be very careful what you are asking for. You might probably see a ripped clitoris if that happens. Sim is very tempted to do it. And I don't want her pussy ripped.....at least for now.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Be very careful what you are asking for. You might probably see a ripped clitoris if that happens. Sim is very tempted to do it. And I don't want her pussy ripped.....at least for now.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It was Sadowdark's idea :)

I just combined it with simarimas comment

you won't scare me

and if you amputated Fred's leg, would it make rendering easier?

policemen can be made without teeth, always less to render haha

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Mary's chlidhood abuse does have an impact on the story, in how she reacts to certain things, and how she grows into her sexual self. I think people can have a 'sexual' side as well as a non-sexual side, without having two personalities, just two sides of the same coin, which is a part of our story.

(Also, to tell the truth, it is a bit autobiographic, as the prologue and Fred and Mary's early life is very much about my wife and I)
That's amazing. If you served thank you. I wanted to join the navy but had asthma ..

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, but for Mary, choices are needed so that she can refuse, for example, sex with a dirty homeless man or a prisoner, not everyone likes such things and will say that Mc will accept it or not. Unless he has control of himself and can say no, but I doubt it? otherwise we'll have a repeat of TAC ? (Anna fucking everything that moves) I wonder if our MC is telling Mary this?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes