Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't know if I understand correctly how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and told our Mc about it, it's not cheating. But if our Mc, some woman did a bj and didn't tell Mary, is that cheating?

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know if I understand correctly how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and told our Mc about it, it's not cheating. But if our Mc, some woman did a bj and didn't tell Mary, is that cheating?
Because the MC told Mary to go to the birthday party, and to have a good time, and suggested it to her. So he was in favor of her doing it. Not cheating, but sharing/swinging. If he wasn't aware, and found out from someone else, then it is cheating.

If Mary was not aware of the MC having sex, or bj, with another woman, and did not give consent, then it is cheating.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Because the MC told Mary to go to the birthday party, and to have a good time, and suggested it to her. So he was in favor of her doing it. Not cheating, but sharing/swinging. If he wasn't aware, and found out from someone else, then it is cheating.

If Mary was not aware of the MC having sex, or bj, with another woman, and did not give consent, then it is cheating.
And you once said, how well I remember, that sharing can be avoided. And swinging is inevitable because it's part of the game

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
And you once said, how well I remember, that sharing can be avoided. And swinging is inevitable because it's part of the game
Correct. Sharing is avoidable. If you have been loyal to Mary, and are not on the hotwife path, then Mary will not do the scene at the birthday party, but will invite you to the party with her.

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022

Fred's idea, but what he means is that can't choose events.

He didn't want to do a photoshoot for Mary and she went anyway

simarimas told me on priv that in ch4 they are doing Mary's golden shower with the dozen homeless
without the possibility of refusing ;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

He didn't want to do a photoshoot for Mary and she went anyway

simarimas told me on priv that in ch4 they are doing Mary's golden shower with the dozen homeless
:ROFLMAO: Good joke

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

simarimas told me on priv that he was going to do a golden shower with the homeless in ch4 ;)

Only in your copy
It's about the 18th birthday party, what is Mary as a stripper? But as I wrote, sharing can be avoided, swinging can't. And you wrote the opposite, that it is impossible to avoid sharing
But it is not impossible to avoid it, as I stated. If you are loyal to her, and not on hotwife path, then she does not go to party as a stripper, but invites the MC to go, and there is a different girl there as the stripper. So it is avoidable.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Only in your copy

But it is not impossible to avoid it, as I stated. If you are loyal to her, and not on hotwife path, then she does not go to party as a stripper, but invites the MC to go, and there is a different girl there as the stripper. So it is avoidable.
:ROFLMAO: I'll be right back, I have to change something thanks

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Only in your copy

damn, this is a different game, I could not fuck this Zoe so much, I'll play a different route

but the killings can no longer be avoided?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes