simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Even if Fred can’t get Mary pregnant she has a lot of male suitors that can get the job done and as long as it’s not with Tony, Fred would never know it’s not his, but if she gives birth to a baby bbc, we’ll then it’s divorce:ROFLMAO:
Fred could have a regressive gene.

I actually had a good friend in the Navy who had a black baby with his wife. There was quite a lot of drama there, until he found out that he had a black grand father on his Moms side of the family, and it was never mentioned to him. So you never can tell.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
That's amazing. If you served thank you. I wanted to join the navy but had asthma ..
No thanks needed. Enjoyed my time in the Navy. Loved being at sea, it is so peaceful. Just hated the politics of it, and also missed the first 6 months of my oldest sons life, so that kind of sucked.

But yeah, my wife had a pretty tough childhood. But we got through it, and will have been together 35 years this month. Can't believe she hasn't shot me yet.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So if I'm not on the hot wife path then Mary won't tease other guys or less , i.e.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of those scenes still happen, to some extent. Some change a bit or more. There is still some teasing involved, as that is part of the main plot. But other scenes happen differently also. Again, Mary still decides what she wants to do, but your influence can change how she reacts in certain situations as well.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Some of those scenes still happen, to some extent. Some change a bit or more. There is still some teasing involved, as that is part of the main plot. But other scenes happen differently also. Again, Mary still decides what she wants to do, but your influence can change how she reacts in certain situations as well.

But no matter what a very good relationship our MC had with Mary, she does stupid things and can't be stopped, ? And the player wonders what did he do wrong to make this happen, but it's not the player's fault, isn't that a bit of cheating the player with no choices? Mary has already made two mistakes regardless of the relationship with our Mc m.

I can put it this way, no matter how you nurture a relationship, how you try to make that relationship perfect, and what choices you make. Mary will always do the unexpected, as with bj, when you react to it partly after the fact.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
But no matter what a very good relationship our MC had with Mary, she does stupid things and can't be stopped, ? And the player wonders what did he do wrong to make this happen, but it's not the player's fault, isn't that a bit of cheating the player with no choices? Mary has already made two mistakes regardless of the relationship with our Mc m.

I can put it this way, no matter how you nurture a relationship, how you try to make that relationship perfect, and what choices you make. Mary will always do the unexpected, as with bj, when you react to it partly after the fact.
There are scenes where things happen beyond your control as the MC, yes. Mary makes mistakes, everyone does. How you react to those mistakes is part of the story, and will influence how she reacts to you in the future.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019

There are certain scenes where Mary will be involved as a part of 'exhibitionism'. Like on the beach, flashing her tits, or in a photoshoot flashing her tits and pussy. There is nothing sexual there. It's exhibitionism and erotic in nature.

As for the beach changing room scene, it was a completely blindsided event and she didn't know it was not Fred. She is drunk and is not thinking straight. How would she know the guy on the other side is not Fred? That's the part of the story keeping it realistic having a few mistakes here and there etc... Rest assured, she won't have SEX with others without Fred's consent on Goodwife's route.

You pointed out that your choice before the photoshoot didn't matter and she went to the shoot regardless. Well, your choice did matter. If you denied her permission, you as MC were an ass to her for calling her unfit to be a model. She is pissed and goes to the shoot. But if you allowed her, she is happy and does the shoot. Both the choices have different variables to it and how she reacts to your choice. Aagin, this is an erotic shoot and nothing more.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There are certain scenes where Mary will be involved as a part of 'exhibitionism'. Like on the beach, flashing her tits, or in a photoshoot flashing her tits and pussy. There is nothing sexual there. It's exhibitionism and erotic in nature.

As for the beach changing room scene, it was a completely blindsided event and she didn't know it was not Fred. She is drunk and is not thinking straight. How would she know the guy on the other side is not Fred? That's the part of the story keeping it realistic having a few mistakes here and there etc... Rest assured, she won't have SEX with others without Fred's consent on Goodwife's route.

You pointed out that your choice before the photoshoot didn't matter and she went to the shoot regardless. Well, your choice did matter. If you denied her permission, you as MC were an ass to her for calling her unfit to be a model. She is pissed and goes to the shoot. But if you allowed her, she is happy and does the shoot. Both the choices have different variables to it and how she reacts to your choice. Aagin, this is an erotic shoot and nothing more.
:unsure:But I think exibionism was more suitable on the route of a hot wife, not a good one?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
:unsure:But I think exibionism was more suitable on the route of a hot wife, not a good one?
Her being an exhibitionist is part of the storyline with the therapist. It is used to get her to open up more in her sex life, in all paths. As she has done more, she will be open to doing more. Also, this scene was to help out someone who just lost a person who was dear to him, and who was in a desperate situation. That is Mary's personality. She goes out of her way to help people.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Policemen with a detective fucking Mary in the police car? don't tell me they doesn't go to the police station...

this detective didn't seem to know she was married, and Fred told him she was his wife

maybe someone from the police kills

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes