simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
And why is there no cumshot shown here ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just due to the angle of the images for that scene. I am making an asserted effort to make the sex scenes better as we go forward, and have them more involved, so will try to make sure I show more of this kind of thing in the future.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There will be sex with these ladies presenters in a yellow blouse-Margaret and a lady in blue- Lauren, in the future ? I like both very much

Last edited:
Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
My point is, she got out of one blackmailer's predicament and got into an even worse one because she got arrested
If she participated in these murders, she will have an even greater problems.
it would be too easy if the blackmailer was killed, and it would make everything easier for her, the whole plot of the crime would become ridiculous

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
There will be sex with these ladies presenters in a yellow blouse-Margaret and a lady in blue, in the future ? I like both very much
We have discussed having them in the game outside of just the news. Haven't decided yet exactly what we plan on doing with them. But it is something we have talked about. Perhaps having Margret in the swingers club with her husband as a choice there? No promises, but it is possible.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But why didn't we have a choice to cum in Mine with our Mc? Or Rik wouldn't cum in Mary?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
But why didn't we have a choice to cum in Mine with our Mc? Or Rik wouldn't cum in Mary?
Due to the rules of the club, for one. As there was no discussion between them about protection, it is a given that you don't. Rick made a mistake. And regardless, you would not be able to make a decision for another character in the game.

We could have possibly had a decision for the MC to decide to or not, but it would have had consequences that could have caused an issue that we didn't want to deal with there.

Reactions: Sadowdark

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
We have discussed having them in the game outside of just the news. Haven't decided yet exactly what we plan on doing with them. But it is something we have talked about. Perhaps having Margret in the swingers club with her husband as a choice there? No promises, but it is possible.
I wish the slutty weather chick would show up at the swingers club :love:

Reactions: bandyta80

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Even if Fred can’t get Mary pregnant she has a lot of male suitors that can get the job done and as long as it’s not with Tony, Fred would never know it’s not his, but if she gives birth to a baby bbc, we’ll then it’s divorce:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Due to the rules of the club, for one. As there was no discussion between them about protection, it is a given that you don't. Rick made a mistake. And regardless, you would not be able to make a decision for another character in the game.

We could have possibly had a decision for the MC to decide to or not, but it would have had consequences that could have caused an issue that we didn't want to deal with there.

But I hope there will be no such surprises in the future. or did i have a choice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If Mary was not aware of the MC having sex, or bj, with another woman, and did not give consent, then it is cheating.
[/QUOTE]
Well Steel Panther would disagree with that, they have a song
called “Eatin ain’t cheatin & sucking ain’t fucking”:love:
And I think a president once said this about a blowjob

059E051F-7F27-4657-8B7F-8931F771406D.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How do I know I'm in the path of hot wife, the game doesn't say that? but I guess I'm on that path because Mary didn't invite you to the handyman's eighteenth birthday party. What statistics do you need to have to invite you. I have these stats

rttrt.jpg

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
How do I know I'm in the path of hot wife, the game doesn't say that? but I guess I'm on that path because Mary didn't invite you to the handyman's eighteenth birthday party. What statistics do you need to have to invite you. I have these stats

View attachment 2310913
The hotwife path is triggered through how you react to Mary in the bar with Logan. If you allow them to go out together, then you are on that path.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes