bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
what is it game TCA? I know Anna with exciting because it's definitely not about Anna with perfect marriage

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
czyli po polsku - chujowy :) chuj=cock

It's nice that you're making sure Mary stays class and doesn't get locked in a cell with a homeless person.
I was talking about this last update about the TAC game but before that I was talking about this one as an example that we should have a choice not to fuck a dirty homeless man or prison

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
she had to give him the ass for such a fight, they robbed him of everything, but he did not return the flute haha
Well after he fucked her right in front of their giant wedding portrait, she gives him her husbands clothes and shoes to go back to his alley:ROFLMAO:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I was talking about this last update about the TAC game but before that I was talking about this one as an example that we should have a choice not to fuck a dirty homeless man or prison
I guarantee, as the MC, you have the choice whether you want Fred to fuck a homeless man or not. Also, choices you make will decide whether Mary would fuck a homeless man or not, but the choices may not be you directly telling her to do so. If you have cheated on her, or treated her poorly, then there is a possibility she would do so. If Mary is in jail, Fred is not there to tell her what to do, so you would have no direct control over what happens.

We have written this so that there are choices you, as the player, can make that INFLUENCE how the other characters react to situations, not directly control the other characters actions. They are each written with their own personalities, and act accordingly.

I am sorry if you don't like that, and may not be how other games do it. But it is how we have decided to write our story.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I like it because I'm still going to choose as Fred if she fucks with everyone, they may be homeless, but they should be given a bath beforehand so they don't have jelly in their pants

You could also add a little tale from the crypt

Charlie has been sent to hell, where demons as penance rape him and will force him to watch all episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful from 1987 haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I guarantee, as the MC, you have the choice whether you want Fred to fuck a homeless man or not. Also, choices you make will decide whether Mary would fuck a homeless man or not, but the choices may not be you directly telling her to do so. If you have cheated on her, or treated her poorly, then there is a possibility she would do so. If Mary is in jail, Fred is not there to tell her what to do, so you would have no direct control over what happens.

We have written this so that there are choices you, as the player, can make that INFLUENCE how the other characters react to situations, not directly control the other characters actions. They are each written with their own personalities, and act accordingly.

I am sorry if you don't like that, and may not be how other games do it. But it is how we have decided to write our story.
But I meant Mary fucking a homeless or prisoner not Fred:ROFLMAO:

Yes, I have no control and I worry about what goes on in prison. I mean my choices mean nothing there?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
But I meant Mary fucking a homeless or prisoner not Fred:ROFLMAO:

Yes, I have no control and I worry about what goes on in prison. I mean my choices mean nothing there?
Your choices do mean something there. If you have been good to Mary, and not cheated on her, then she will not cheat on you, with a homeless man or anyone. If however, you have been cheating on her, then there is always a possibility she will cheat on you. BUT, you do not control Mary, you control the MC. So you do not get to make direct choices for Mary. She is her own person, so will make decisions based on her personality, which you can influence by how you act towards her.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Is the homeless man thing for the next update? I have seen no homeless man stuff, but I have had trust -10 and made Fred a huge asshole
There is no homeless man in the game to this point. This is a hypothetical brought up by Sadowdark, in his concerns of not having a direct choice of who the wife interacts with. I seriously doubt we will have a homeless man in the game, though I will not promise we won't.

With Fred as an asshole and trust low, you will definitely see the wife cheating on the MC.

Reactions: Sadowdark

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
There is no homeless man in the game to this point. This is a hypothetical brought up by Sadowdark, in his concerns of not having a direct choice of who the wife interacts with. I seriously doubt we will have a homeless man in the game, though I will not promise we won't.

With Fred as an asshole and trust low, you will definitely see the wife cheating on the MC.
How Sadowdark will be able to choose Mary can forget about dicks haha

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes