DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Policemen with a detective fucking Mary in the police car? don't tell me they doesn't go to the police station...

this detective didn't seem to know she was married, and Fred told him she was his wife

maybe someone from the police kills
Maybe the police can throw Fred in the trunk and then they can bang Mary while she describes to him what they are doing to her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bandyta80

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Policemen with a detective fucking Mary in the police car? don't tell me they doesn't go to the police station...

this detective didn't seem to know she was married, and Fred told him she was his wife

maybe someone from the police kills
They lied to the detective about Mary's real name, if you remember.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
it is impossible that he would not recognise her

maybe he came to give her panties back, but he was afraid of her husband so he took two policemen with him
He doesn't know where Dinah lives. Doesn't know she is married.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ok, didn't know she had a husband, but if he doesn't recognise that Mary is Dinah, he's a moron not a detective , but he knows how to tie his shoe?
He probably does at this point, after seeing her. But if he wasn't expecting it to be her, and just briefly saw her from a little bit of a distance, you never know

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
as we know sex with mary can be deadly so to fuck her the detective had to call his cops friends to help him fuck her

it makes sense
Doesn't have to be sex with her. Just don't fuck with her! Better be careful how they question her in the police station!

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Not under arrest possibly, just being taken in for questioning. We discussed whether to have her in cuffs or not, and decided against it.
they don't have anything on her, she'll have a blue taxi for free

I mean homicide, because there will be other things that she doesn't want to reveal

Zoe may also have harmed her because she is jealous of Fred, she should also eliminate her

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In my opinion, unless you're on the hot wife path, Mary's teasing of other guys should be limited, otherwise she's repeating the same path. Only two events changed and everything was the same.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
there was that maid's outfit, strange they didn't find it.
they will find Mary's DNA and Charlie's sperm on it
Maybe they didn't find it because it depended on whether you want to ask Charlie for help with the blackmailer, if not, they didn't find it?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes