FiTB_Games

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2021
So if you want the NTR route, will the story play out in the classic netorase --> NTR fashion? Like they try out swinging and stuff, but then it gets out of control and MC gets cucked? Not my favorite style, but maybe I'll check it out in later updates. Good luck.
The story progression will be based on your choices as the player. If you make decisions that cause your wife to become untrusting of you, or do things that make her hate you, then cuckolding will become a possibility.

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
So the NTR has been implemented or we have to wait for it as it is still under future tags?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.1 + Gallery fix + WT by LaikDink
Size 827 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
NTR, as per the definition on this website, is to cause jealousy of the MC. I have stated in several posts, and in our descriptions that NTR, per this definition, is avoidable. I have also stated that there is UNAVOIDABLE swinging and sharing. That the MC, and his wife, will have sexual interaction with other people. If the MC enjoys and encourages the swinging/sharing, and the wife is not doing this to make the MC jealous, then it is not NTR, by definition.

Again, if this is not to your taste, we understand.
Actually the definition is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." It never specifies whether NTR is something designed to cause jealousy in the player, or something designed to cause jealousy in the MC. But given that games can get tagged with NTR after the wife/girlfriend cheats without the MC knowing, you can infer that the definition is referring to the players and not the MC.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So the NTR has been implemented or we have to wait for it as it is still under future tags?
NTR is a possible progression in the story. We have not arrived at that point in the story as of yet.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Actually the definition is "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." It never specifies whether NTR is something designed to cause jealousy in the player, or something designed to cause jealousy in the MC. But given that games can get tagged with NTR after the wife/girlfriend cheats without the MC knowing, you can infer that the definition is referring to the players and not the MC.
Games are often tagged incorrectly on here, especially when involving NTR. There is a cheating tag for what you describe. But that is what it is. Regardless, we have nothing in the game, up to this point, designed to cause jealousy in either the player or the MC.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
It never specifies whether NTR is something designed to cause jealousy in the player, or something designed to cause jealousy in the MC. But given that games can get tagged with NTR after the wife/girlfriend cheats without the MC knowing, you can infer that the definition is referring to the players and not the MC.
Since the developers can't control whether or not the players will feel jealous when they discover that a character has a sex life that's not centred exclusively on the MC, the only reasonable definition is about the feeling of loss / jealousy of the POV Character(s).
And games are often tagged with NTR even outside this strict definition because a very vocal group lobbies insistently for it until (usually) someone complies just to stop the thread derailing.
And this said, I'll return silent about the subject: the devs were very explicit in the OP since the first release about what this game is about and what content the players will find in it.

Reactions: jdw6 and simarimas

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played this update and i have to say that this game is amazing, the idea that a therapist (and not only her) guide the couple to spice up their sex life excite me a lot!
There are also present my favourite hotwife outfits (stockings/garter belt, naughty lingerie and high heels), the build up of the story is realistic and very tempting, and reading that there will be a cuckold path (my favourite) is a beautiful news!
So i'm in for sure, and i'll support the game!
The only advice for the Dev is that sometimes there are frame sequences where instead a player should view one frame each time, for admiring it with his viewing time, unless it represent a movement (fucking movements for example), where a sequence is needed then… :)

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
The only advice for the Dev is that sometimes there are frame sequences where instead a player should view one frame each time, for admiring it with his viewing time, unless it represent a movement (fucking movements for example), where a sequence is needed then… :)
The transition?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you for the kind comments Claudio83. We do appreciate it. And we will look into changing the sequences for a click instead of auto advance in the future.

Reactions: Claudio83

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
unavoidable ?! if i want swinging, sharing, etc i want my final word (yes to it or not ) not been forced , I don't like to be forced .

all the best for ur game , its not for me .

out.gif

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
unavoidable ?! if i want swinging, sharing, etc i want my final word (yes to it or not ) not been forced , I don't like to be forced .

all the best for ur game , its not for me .
Understood. However that is the story. Thanks for the well wishes.

snarknado317

Aug 29, 2021
I'm loving this game so far and can't wait for more updates! Some animation in the sex scenes would be awesome (as well as the choice where to cum), but the story and renders are fantastic.

I do find it interesting that so many on these forums get really upset by swinging/cheating/NTR but obsess over games in which the MC impregnates his mother and/or sister. Weird. Oh well. Human sexuality is a wild thing, I guess.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
The game makes a very good impression!!!:)
I hope the MC has the opportunity
1) To be able to impregnate all women
2)That you can play the MC in such a way that he not only has sex with all women, but also enters into a relationship with them. So that all women not only leave their respective partners, but also accept the other women
I know this will be difficult.:unsure:

Reactions: Sod!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The transition?
Yeah, exactly.
It can be right in a sort of "animation", where you put toghether 2-3-4 frames for simulate a movement (a fucking position for example) instead that a complex animation, but otherwise not in my opinion, because it ruins every single pic viewing it in a quick way

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Sterile perhaps, but not impotent
Sadly, one of the larger English language dictionaries lists "sterile" as a synonym for "impotent"... If the dictionaries can't even figure it out, how can mere speakers (native or ESL). :ROFLMAO: Now, medially, well... that's a whole 'nuther ball of wax. :eek:

I have stated in several posts
What?!? You actually expect people to *gasp* read. previous. posts.???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If only every forum out there, somehow would prevent comments until they've ensured every previous post has been read. Suggestion, though: If you've already [and you have, time and time again] said it, ignore those who ask. Seen far too many times (on f95 & elsewhere) the answer is one or two posts above their question. Save yourself the stress.

better music
My suggestion would be "none". But, well... some people don't seem to have their own that they listen to... not something I'll ever understand. (Part of this is due to my headphones being too damn good, and some games have the volume so loud that even 1% volume is ear splitting. Not saying that's yours, just explaining why "none" is my pref.)

Moving on, though: There was an earlier question (forgot to quote it, might've been back from the Prologue release) about the volume sliders not working. Was that issue fixed in the current release?

BTW: Thanks for the release, and even more so, for creating decent looking characters. This is one of the few, where the MC (& other men in the game) don't look like they've shot steroids but still look like men, not tree trunks. So mad props for realism. Really hard to play a game where the MC has fingers the size of an arm and no neck. (It's fairly rare that a game dev on here creates ugly females, and yours seem to be among the better ones. It's getting both right that seems to be very rare.)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
2)That you can play the MC in such a way that he not only has sex with all women, but also enters into a relationship with them. So that all women not only leave their respective partners, but also accept the other women
I know this will be difficult.:unsure:
This is probably not in the cards. We are trying to make it as 'realistic' as possible. Swinging and sharing can lead to possible relationships with some of the women in the game, and it would be, possibly, even accepted by the others. But there will be some who have either no desire for this type of relationship, or who would actually become upset at such a thing. Not saying this will or won't happen, but that is how it would be handled if it did.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes