simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
It might be because of the last time I played. I played Lexi first, then Crystal. So it might be reading that variable.

There is no way to delete the automatic saves, so I can't tell for sure, but I think that is what it is doing.
Ok, will see what we can do to fix that for you.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

New

Ok, this one is for tier 3 and above only. One vote. Vote for whoever you want.

1 - Jessica
11%

2 - Bella
4%

3 - Giselle
0%

4 - Talia
4%

5 - Margaret
4%

6 - Jamie
7%

7 - Gwen
7%

8 - Louisa
7%

9 - Mia
7%

10 - Miriam
14%

11 - Mina
21%

12 - Vicki
4%

13 - Celina
11%

(looks like Mina will win this, its a shame Sara wasnt one of the choices though)
not a patron but my top 3 would be 10 , 3 , 9

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
That could very well be it causing the issue.
Ok, you have 1 of 3 options here I think. You probably made the save with that Mod, and it changes the script file. So, you can either download that mod again, and see if it works, though it will probably not work when you get to Ch 5 part 2. Or delete the game and reinstall it. This will make your save not work though. Or just start over.

We didn't make that Mod, so not exactly sure what all got changed in the script.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm guessing Zoe forcing herself on the MC was in the More Choices Mod? They didn't show up this time. I like it this way better. I wouldn't feel right having the MC cheat with Mary's best friend. Rachel on the other hand..... LoL

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm guessing Zoe forcing herself on the MC was in the More Choices Mod? They didn't show up this time. I like it this way better. I wouldn't feel right having the MC cheat with Mary's best friend. Rachel on the other hand..... LoL
Actually, depending on how much you drank with Charlie. she might force herself on you. That is how we wrote it. I think the mod takes away any bad consequences for your actions. The guy who wrote it didn't like having bad consequences for decisions. so changed it all up.

And stay tuned, you might just get a shot at Rachel later on.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Actually, depending on how much you drank with Charlie. she might force herself on you. That is how we wrote it. I think the mod takes away any bad consequences for your actions. The guy who wrote it didn't like having bad consequences for decisions. so changed it all up.

And stay tuned, you might just get a shot at Rachel later on.
Ah. Well. This time, I didn't see the clit piercing scene, nor did she flash it to the MC later on where he had the choice to look closer or leave. I chose leave the last time. It might be reading that choice in the Auto Saves from the last time. I don't know enough about all that. Thanks for the help!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ah. Well. This time, I didn't see the clit piercing scene, nor did she flash it to the MC later on where he had the choice to look closer or leave. I chose leave the last time. It might be reading that choice in the Auto Saves from the last time. I don't know enough about all that. Thanks for the help!
yep, sorry we weren't able to fix it for you.

Reactions: Talmadge

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

New

Ok, this one is for tier 3 and above only. One vote. Vote for whoever you want.

1 - Jessica
11%

2 - Bella
4%

3 - Giselle
0%

4 - Talia
4%

5 - Margaret
4%

6 - Jamie
7%

7 - Gwen
7%

8 - Louisa
7%

9 - Mia
7%

10 - Miriam
14%

11 - Mina
21%

12 - Vicki
4%

13 - Celina
11%

(looks like Mina will win this, its a shame Sara wasnt one of the choices though)
Yep, no Sara, Charlotte. etc. As these are all girls from the swingers club. With a couple of new ones whom you haven't met before, but are members.

• Sad
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
kind of sad Giselle is at 0% if it wasn't for the fact Miriam was amazing the other times we saw her Giselle would be my pick

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes