Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the quick fix and thanks for sharing the game here.

The Jacob Hotwife path is still not working due to typo in the hotwife variable in the replay.
The Charlotte scene is also not working due to the hotwife variable missing in replay. Or perhaps needs to use the actual sex scene label instead.

EDIT: There is also something weird with the P2 update. It removes all my seen text so I cannot skip through the text. And same thing happens when I applied the new patch.rpa.
Thanks for this. I have fixed the Jacob scene & Charlotte scene. Will wait to see if there are any other issues, so that I can fix and post them all together. Game is playable without this though, not a game-breaking bug fix.

Not sure about the skipping part. Maybe it has something to do with the RPYC file. Try this:

Copy the RPYC files from previous version (P1 and prior), and paste it into the 'game' folder of part 2. This can be done for Script.rpyc, image.rpyc & replay_gallery.rpyc.

Reactions: asahibito

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Haven't played yet. Does the wife cheat behind the husbands back where he doesn't find out, or is it only together in a swinging scenario?
Wife cheats because Husband cheats, like revenge sex. If husband (MC) remains faithful, wife won't cheat. If still, as a player you are on "cheating" path, she will make sure you know she is cheating.

Swinging is the main path which is unavoidable. Hotwife, cheating & vanilla paths run along with the main path.

One of these:

1. Swinging + vanilla (goodwife)
2. Swinging + hotwife
3. Swinging + cheating

Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
ALWL Gallery Additions and Tweak [vCh5P2mab5] [asahibito]

Decided to rework my gallery tweak mod yet again to incorporate the possibility of extending the built-in gallery code to use scope variables for specific scenes. The extension will fix some current scenes to allow it to play as intended.

The mod has 2 files:
- alwlgaladdab.rpyc for those who just wants the additional scenes. These scenes will have "(mod)" in the title
- alwlgaltweakab.rpyc is the gallery extension that adds the scope variables. It needs to above file. The extension also adds a quicker replay exit.

NOTE:
The mod does not change any game files

Updated: 2024-07-20

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3837887

on
Updated the mod for the 2024-07-20 version of the game. If using the Tweak file it will also fix the Charlotte and Jacob scenes while we wait for the official fix to be released.

Download in original post.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I don't see a walkthrough or walkthrough mod listed. Only a WTMOD hotfix for a previous version of ALWL. Is there a walkthrough or current walkthrough mod for Ch5-Part 2?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I don't see a walkthrough or walkthrough mod listed. Only a WTMOD hotfix for a previous version of ALWL. Is there a walkthrough or current walkthrough mod for Ch5-Part 2?
There is a built in walkthrough mod in the game. Ignore the hotfix. We need to remove that. You can turn it on in Preferences. We have a great fan working on a written walkthrough.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
There is a built in walkthrough mod in the game. Ignore the hotfix. We need to remove that. You can turn it on in Preferences. We have a great fan working on a written walkthrough.
Thanks. I enabled it in preferences, but none of the choices so far show a preferred choice. Perhaps they don't matter enough to be marked one way or the other, but that seems odd.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Thanks. I enabled it in preferences, but none of the choices so far show a preferred choice. Perhaps they don't matter enough to be marked one way or the other, but that seems odd.
Example scene?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This choice is up to you. If you want to help, or not. it could have consequences depending on what you did with her earlier though, so keep that in mind.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
This choice is up to you. If you want to help, or not. it could have consequences depending on what you did with her earlier though, so keep that in mind.
Okay, thanks. I understand. So that means this wasn't enough of an important choice for the WT to kick in?

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Wife cheats because Husband cheats, like revenge sex. If husband (MC) remains faithful, wife won't cheat. If still, as a player you are on "cheating" path, she will make sure you know she is cheating.

Swinging is the main path which is unavoidable. Hotwife, cheating & vanilla paths run along with the main path.

One of these:

1. Swinging + vanilla (goodwife)
2. Swinging + hotwife
3. Swinging + cheating
Got it. Thank you.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Wait, Zoe left, she was the best girl in the game... all this time I was waiting to get more scenes with her again, dang it.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes