Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Great update, and a great performance by MAry, in fact, she was too tender in her revenge.
time to get my popcorn ready. I don't agree or disagree with this as I never had issue with that path but isnt my main one. I only played that path mostly to see content but the haters thought she was to hard on Fred lol. So nice to see someone wanted her to be harsher for once

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I feel left out can someone remind me when the update becomes public? I would just watch the updates page, but it won't show up now because of the leak.

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
Ok. From a quick search I realize this thread is a NTR minefield, and I really don't want to have a discussion about that. To each it's own. Don't care.

I just tried this game for the first time and was under the impression that there are distinct paths. ie. vanilla, sharing, hotwife. However I get the impression that the wife cheating on you is unavoidable no matter which path you play. Is that true? Specifically, there's a scene early on where the MC is on a business trip and the wife fools around with Jeremy without ever telling you? Zoe tells you about it and you can choose not to believe her. But it still happens. Did I just make the wrong choices somewhere or is that intentional?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ok. From a quick search I realize this thread is a NTR minefield, and I really don't want to have a discussion about that. To each it's own. Don't care.

I just tried this game for the first time and was under the impression that there are distinct paths. ie. vanilla, sharing, hotwife. However I get the impression that the wife cheating on you is unavoidable no matter which path you play. Is that true? Specifically, there's a scene early on where the MC is on a business trip and the wife fools around with Jeremy without ever telling you? Zoe tells you about it and you can choose not to believe her. But it still happens. Did I just make the wrong choices somewhere or is that intentional?
NTR is avoidable unless you cheat. what isn't avoidable is swinging.
The scene you are talking about might be a bit of a spoiler for you but here it is if you want to know. I'm going to be a bit vague as to why but no that NTR scene never happened it was a lie you dont find out till later it was. It makes you think it's the truth probably to give the players a bit more of a valid reason to cheat and go down the path of NTR later.

There is 1 scene that is technically unavoidable but it depends on how your classify NTR to you personally. She will get drunk and mistake someone else for the MC and think she is sucking the MC's dick during a gloryhole scene. However the MC can tell her to stop or keep going. This scene only becomes NTR for me on a save where you have low trust with the wife as that's the only time she won't stop.

Reactions: mc loving VI

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
NTR is avoidable unless you cheat. what isn't avoidable is swinging.
The scene you are talking about might be a bit of a spoiler for you but here it is if you want to know. I'm going to be a bit vague as to why but no that NTR scene never happened it was a lie you dont find out till later it was. It makes you think it's the truth probably to give the players a bit more of a valid reason to cheat and go down the path of NTR later.

There is 1 scene that is technically unavoidable but it depends on how your classify NTR to you personally. She will get drunk and mistake someone else for the MC and think she is sucking the MC's dick during a gloryhole scene. However the MC can tell her to stop or keep going. This scene only becomes NTR for me on a save where you have low trust with the wife as that's the only time she won't stop.
Ok, thanks. Yeah, that BJ scene was already strike 2 for me but I could maybe brush that off as an honest mistake. It's still a bit a strange how these type of scenes fit together with "sharing". I mean catching your wife sucking someone else dick, seems pretty clear cut NTR, I don't know how else you would classify that. Anyway, I don't think this game is for me.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ok, thanks. Yeah, that BJ scene was already strike 2 for me but I could maybe brush that off as an honest mistake. It's still a bit a strange how these type of scenes fit together with "sharing". I mean catching your wife sucking someone else dick, seems pretty clear cut NTR, I don't know how else you would classify that. Anyway, I don't think this game is for me.
fair enough yeah this game isnt for everyone especially if they want to sleep with other women or don't like swinging. Even if sharing is avoidable this game does feel like it's meant to be played with both sharing and swinging in mind. I personally do like how unique this game is for the NTR path as you have to go out of your way and make bad choices to do it haha. Other than the 1 scene I mentioned depending on you of course.

Well anyways good luck on your next game you look at

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No NTR/cheating for me, I play a strictly hotwife path.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
ALWL Gallery Additions and Tweak [vChpP2mab3] [asahibito]

Decided to rework my gallery tweak mod yet again to incorporate the possibility of extending the built-in gallery code to use scope variables for specific scenes. The extension will fix some current scenes to allow it to play as intended.

The mod has 2 files:
- alwlgaladdab.rpyc for those who just wants the additional scenes. These scenes will have "(mod)" in the title
- alwlgaltweakab.rpyc is the gallery extension that adds the scope variables. It needs to above file. The extension also adds a quicker replay exit.

NOTE:
The mod does not change any game files

Updated: 2024-07-19

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

View attachment 3837887

on
Updated the mod with 20+ scenes. That was more than I thought were missing from the gallery. I believe I still missed some so feel free to let me know where. If the gallery scope mod is detected there will be a couple more scenes added.

Download at original mod post.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Completely understand the game might not be for you, but thanks for giving it a shot.

The BJ scene was a 'mistake' by the wife, and not intended to cause jealousy (depending on your reactions to it, and variables from earlier) so we didn't consider it unavoidable NTR.

As for the other scene you mentioned. I think Dessolos explained it pretty well in his spoiler.

Best of luck to you. And thanks for the respectful way you asked and responded.

Reactions: Will619
Mar 12, 2024
There might be also a mod linked in the OP which enables the MC to be really pissed about the gloryhole situation, a decision which deactivates all further all further NTR triggers.
And that's only one feature of this awesome mod.

Unfortunately the update for the new release is delayed due to my vacation plans.

Sorry for the shameless self advertising ;)

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
I just looked up some statistics. Between 4% and 8% of couples in the USA have had consensual non monogamous relationships. While that isn't real high, it definitely isn't none. It is more than I would have expected. And is about the same as the amount of gay people in the USA.

And, to your point about seeing the husband as the victim. the stats show that 67% of women would leave their husband for wanting an open relationship, while 46% of men would leave their partner for it. So men seem more open to it than women, not the other way around. Which to me makes sense, as for men, sex is usually physical, where for women it is usually emotional.

So it isn't nearly as rare as we would think, nor as abhorrent as you might expect.
I don't want to go too deep into the topic, or choose a side, but where do the statistics you mention come from? I mean, I don't think what you guys are discussing is commonly asked.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I don't want to go too deep into the topic, or choose a side, but where do the statistics you mention come from? I mean, I don't think what you guys are discussing is commonly asked.
I just did a search for percentage of couples who swing. The site that I looked at was called comparecamp I believe. They have links there to the research they used to create the charts etc. Granted I didn't do too much digging.

Reactions: Lunix00 and Will619

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Life Worth Living [Ch. 5 P2 Public] [FiTB_Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,62 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,62 GB]
- - - -

--------------------------------
A Life Worth Living [Ch. 5 P2 Public] [FiTB_Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch. 5 P1 -> Ch. 5 P2 Public [396 MB]
- - - -

Universal: Ch. 5 P2 -> Ch. 5 P2 Public [13,7 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes