Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Public Release (With bug fixes and updated gallery mod) - A Life Worth Living - Chapter 5 (Part2)

Download Links:
Win64/Linux
: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA
awesome thanks for the update guys sadly probably have to put off playing for another week. One of my favorite games just got update that I forgot all about lol. I'm way to behind on games right now lmfao. I hope the update and deveolopment on the final chapter goes well.

PS : I heard all the girls are getting Clit and nipple piercing for Ch 6 and all the guys are getting Prince Alberts cause we know simarimas loves to pose and render those

• Angry
Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
awesome thanks for the update guys sadly probably have to put off playing for another week. One of my favorite games just got update that I forgot all about lol. I'm way to behind on games right now lmfao. I hope the update and deveolopment on the final chapter goes well.

PS : I heard all the girls are getting Clit and nipple piercing for Ch 6 and all the guys are getting Prince Alberts cause we know simarimas loves to pose and render those
I hate you all! :p

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
This is by far the best swinging game i have ever played, if i´m correct one of only a handfull swinger games in total.
Most games are the typical beta mc, tiny cock,bbc netorare games which i hate.
So, now that we are before the last chapter in the future i´m worried... will you continue creating (swinger avn´s) or will you stop after finishing alwl?

• Love

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This is by far the best swinging game i have ever played, if i´m correct one of only a handfull swinger games in total.
Most games are the typical beta mc, tiny cock,bbc netorare games which i hate.
So, now that we are before the last chapter in the future i´m worried... will you continue creating (swinger avn´s) or will you stop after finishing alwl?
Thank you so much. We are really happy you are enjoying it.

We do plan on continuing to create more games. We have two already planned. I doubt they will be as focused on swinging as ALWL, but for sure one of them will have swinging in it.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
That´s great news, i am supporting you for more than a year (mostly lowest tier) but as soon as you relase an update i´m upping my sub.... yeah, i´m one of those... because supporting 80+ dev´s cost a lot of money. Hope that´s ok.

• Star-struck

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
That´s great news, i am supporting you for more than a year (mostly lowest tier) but as soon as you relase an update i´m upping my sub.... yeah, i´m one of those... because supporting 80+ dev´s cost a lot of money. Hope that´s ok.
Of course it is ok! We are happy to have anyone supporting us, even just in comments and reviews, etc. But for people to actually donate their hard earned money for what we do is really humbling for us. So thank you for any and all support.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Sod!

Gallery replay error for "Fred and Friends"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably missing the underscore in the variable name.
We have a fix for this. For anyone having an issue with the Gallery.

If you will copy and paste this patch into the game folder, it should take care of the Gallery issue.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have a couple quick questions. If you cheat just once, or with just one girl, does that put you on the cheating path completely? Or can the MC come back from that and be on the loving path again? Just want to know what my options are. Thanks!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I have a couple quick questions. If you cheat just once, or with just one girl, does that put you on the cheating path completely? Or can the MC come back from that and be on the loving path again? Just want to know what my options are. Thanks!
If just one, depending on who, you may pay a price, but once you have, you can still salvage things. Basically, you will pay a price for each girl you cheat with.

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If just one, depending on who, you may pay a price, but once you have, you can still salvage things. Basically, you will pay a price for each girl you cheat with.
Okay. That I can understand. Some games, if you cheat once, there's no coming back. So I like that you can have a redemption of sorts in this one. Thanks!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Okay. That I can understand. Some games, if you cheat once, there's no coming back. So I like that you can have a redemption of sorts in this one. Thanks!
No problem. We wanted to leave that door open, and it is actually part of the story, having that redemption. But it does depend on choices you make along the way whether that happens or not. And how much of a price you are willing to pay for your transgressions.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
We have a fix for this. For anyone having an issue with the Gallery.

If you will copy and paste this patch into the game folder, it should take care of the Gallery issue.
Thanks for the quick fix and thanks for sharing the game here.

The Jacob Hotwife path is still not working due to typo in the hotwife variable in the replay.
The Charlotte scene is also not working due to the hotwife variable missing in replay. Or perhaps needs to use the actual sex scene label instead.

EDIT: There is also something weird with the P2 update. It removes all my seen text so I cannot skip through the text. And same thing happens when I applied the new patch.rpa.

EDIT2: I started a fresh play through with Ch5P2 and with the patch my saves are not loading at the right point. Worst case it loads many, many scenes back.

Last edited:

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Haven't played yet. Does the wife cheat behind the husbands back where he doesn't find out, or is it only together in a swinging scenario?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes