TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
there is 1 but you have to have low trust with Mary. Dev's don't see this scene as NTR I don't either unless you have a low trust score with Mary. There is a gloryhole scene she is drunk and mistake another guy for the MC. You have the option to tell her to stop but if your trust is low enough she won't stop.
I loved this scene and expecially her behavior. As I said before: Many games take the "no"-choice as a "skip this scene"-choice. I love it that this is forced down your throat if you were unfaithful before. I mean this is really realistic, other people not doing what you want, but behaving in character. Most of the time, I find thos "you are god"-games boring, especially the harem ones where you mostly only choose what girl you want and you get her delivered. But this "fuck you, I won't stop" is a pure dime!

Too bad that there a not that much more games doing that (and even too few ;) scenes like this in this game).

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I haven't gotten far in, but are/will there be NTR scenes that don't require Mary to be cheated on first? I do like the hotwife scenario, but also like seeing MC being actively cheated on
Pretty much the only way to get the NTR/cheating scenario is for the MC to cheat also. They are supposed to be a happily married couple, having some fun and learning about their sexuality, so that is how we wrote it. If, however, the MC cheats then that will have a detrimental effect on the marriage. So for the most part, no cheating/NTR without the MC being a bad boy.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I loved this scene and expecially her behavior. As I said before: Many games take the "no"-choice as a "skip this scene"-choice. I love it that this is forced down your throat if you were unfaithful before. I mean this is really realistic, other people not doing what you want, but behaving in character. Most of the time, I find thos "you are god"-games boring, especially the harem ones where you mostly only choose what girl you want and you get her delivered. But this "fuck you, I won't stop" is a pure dime!

Too bad that there a not that much more games doing that (and even too few ;) scenes like this in this game).
We tried to make each character have their own personalities. Your choices can have an effect on how they respond, but still keeping to that personality. It isn't that easy, I can tell you. We have had long discussions/debates about it in our development talks. But we are trying.

Thanks for noticing!

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes