Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, that is a mistake I will not make again. Both doing something I hate, and telling you all about it!
tho joking aside too bad they suck to pose, I would of loved to see someone with nipple piercings in your next game. One of my 3 weaknesses when it comes to looks

• Red Heart
Reactions: hooter

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
tho joking aside too bad they suck to pose, I would of loved to see someone with nipple piercings in your next game. One of my 3 weaknesses when it comes to looks
If I can find a piercing that doesn't always move, I may think about it. We will see. But I will definitely make sure it works before I decide to use it.

Reactions: hooter

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
If I can find a piercing that doesn't always move, I may think about it. We will see. But I will definitely make sure it works before I decide to use it.
If you take any piercing set - you should be able to parent it directly to the right/left pectoral which should then follow accordingly.

Alternatively, something like this - "Alternative Piercing Pack for G8" - these follow bones AND pose morphs like breasts up/down correctly.

1723246985692.png
1723247038761.png

Also make sure with all piercings you 'memorize item' with both the container and the object, so when moving figure around and using stuff like restore they dont jump to 0,0,0.

Reactions: simarimas
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes