Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
I can't extract images from the game. I am using the program AssetStudio

tell me what should i do to extract images?

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This game needs to move a little faster, especially with the people in cryo (family members). Finishing up a story between the current group of characters is key, and moving on towards another group, with the mc of course. Very good game overall.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This game needs to move a little faster, especially with the people in cryo (family members). Finishing up a story between the current group of characters is key, and moving on towards another group, with the mc of course. Very good game overall.
You're telling me, about an hour into the game before I even got to make a decision.
Finally get to free roam, have to look for other cyro occupants, then once that done you got to look for Selene again, but you have to find her between 8-10am, by the time the previous task is done it's already gone 10am....

I stopped playing it was giving me a headache.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
So what are we supposed to do? It says go to the gym between 7-9am. How does one advance time? It's been more than a minute since I played this.

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
So what are we supposed to do? It says go to the gym between 7-9am. How does one advance time? It's been more than a minute since I played this.
Open the in-game menu by pressing on the SD button in the bottom left or right click. In the top of the menu, next to the time is a clock icon that advances time by an hour with each click. This is also mentioned in the help menu.
1676661285914.png

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So still only those two girls in the game ?

And no real story progression right
yep so far only those two, still I don't mind it too much, I sorta like those kind of games where focus is only on a handful of characters rather than the MC fucking everything that moves. Story is progressing as well I would say, in the recent update there was obviously some tension between the two, but they sorted it out by the end thankfully.

Reactions: michael1984

mangasm

May 29, 2017
What level of voyeurism is involved in this game? Is it peeking at changing girls or does it go beyond that?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
What level of voyeurism is involved in this game? Is it peeking at changing girls or does it go beyond that?
eh there isn't much of that here, maybe an occasional peak but it's mostly just straightforward romance

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Occasionally peaking at undressing/dressing and ogling in certain situations. It's not a major kink but I added it to the tags because I think it still counts.

who is MC that bearded guy or another?
This is the mc, if that's what you are asking for:
1676669591724.jpeg

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
thx ,ok and that other guy it who? hope not for sharing atc...
without revealing too much, antagonist in the game... as per tags ntr is not planned but I suppose the dev can clarify that, so far nothing like that happened

3.90 star(s) 47 Votes