VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerpatreon1.png

Overview:
The Visual Novel starts off with a normal day in Emilys life. She is a normal young woman that lifes in the peaceful and idyllic small town Brightwood. It´s her first day at a prestigious university in the neighboring City Steelbay. Understandably she is a bit nervous about that and her soon starting internship at a big pharma company...

Through your choices you will be able to decide if she has a great professional and academic career ahead or if she will fold under the pressure and has to choose an entirely different career…

In future releases you will also learn what role the other protagonist has to play and how thier lifes intertwine. And there a other events that will affect thier lives: a looming gang war over a new drug on the streets of Steelbay, tensions in a Biker Club in Brightwood, corruption, corporate intrigues and other dark secrets...​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-09
Release Date: 2021-02-09
Developer: Ardanos
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac:
- - -

Extra:
Cheat/Music Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

001 008.png 001 059.png 001 116.png 001 198.png 001 205.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I drool over gorgeous redheads but at the same time I really dislike games with female protagonists.
There's an inner conflict going on inside me right now. I wouldn't want to see this beauty humiliated, gangbanged or drinking a fat old fart's cum :(

Ardanos

Sep 30, 2020
I drool over gorgeous redheads but at the same time I really dislike games with female protagonists.
There's an inner conflict going on inside me right now. I wouldn't want to see this beauty humiliated, gangbanged or drinking a fat old fart's cum :(
If I can manage to make the vn as I have it in my head right now there will be a path were you don't have to see her do stuff like that. Also thank you for calling her gorgeous ;)

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
The renders look good and although the description is quite vague regarding the plot it still intrigues me , so gonna give this one a go and you mentioned something about a future male protagonist so i hope his and emily's paths intertwine in the future. Best of the luck for the project , i am personally gonna bookmark this cause redhead = instant bookmark :BootyTime:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
A Long Summer [v0.01] Ardanos

Original Size Win/Linux: 952 MB
Original Size Mac: 934 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 73 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 56 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Ardanos

Sep 30, 2020
The renders look good and although the description is quite vague regarding the plot it still intrigues me , so gonna give this one a go and you mentioned something about a future male protagonist so i hope his and emily's paths intertwine in the future. Best of the luck for the project , i am personally gonna bookmark this cause redhead = instant bookmark :BootyTime:
Yes there will be a male protagonist I will introduce him only a few versions from now if everything goes as planned. Also sorry about the vague description but I feared there would be spoilers if i wrote it more specific.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Love female protagonist games, I noticed you mentioned corruption in the description and from some of yours posts it looks like there will be B/G and other scenes in the future right? Can only see the lesbian tag so had me in two minds, not really interested in just lesbian games. I guess it is just what this version of the game contains currently? Also how often is this going to be updated.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just did too, bro. That MC and art in general look too beautiful and the story sounds original enough for me to pass by even if it's not my usual cup of tea.

Ardanos

Sep 30, 2020
Love female protagonist games, I noticed you mentioned corruption in the description and from some of yours posts it looks like there will be B/G and other scenes in the future right? Can only see the lesbian tag so had me in two minds, not really interested in just lesbian games. I guess it is just what this version of the game contains currently? Also how often is this going to be updated.
The corruption in the description is meant more as in for example corrupt politicians they will encounter. And yes of course B/G scenes are planned for future updates. This first version is more a introduction to a few characters and world building and the lesbian tah is most likely there because in one scene you can earn a single lesbian stat point. As for now I dont know yet when the next version will come out. This first one took me about three month if I recall correctly but it also involved making the menus and learning renpy so I hope I will be a lot faster for future updates.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes