VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
If I can manage to make the vn as I have it in my head right now there will be a path were you don't have to see her do stuff like that. Also thank you for calling her gorgeous ;)
We have thousands games wit male protagonists and they are clones...and boring as fuck. Females protagonists are a rare diamods. I hope that she will not become a sex craz slut but a nice complex character with different paths like a ....lesbian route.

Ps
Lesbian incest would be cool.

Ardanos

Sep 30, 2020
After the second mc is introduced i dont plan to release updates with only one of them present per updates Id like to have it more like a tv show the action is cutting to whoever is experiencing something interesting at the time. So i hope I will be able to have less scenes like "and then she drove home".

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i have a question, you are saying that at the moment a pure lesbian path is not planned. I plan on playing the game where i never aim for points with guys but will focus on lesbian points and integrity at least for now, playing the game like that will anything sexual with guys be forced on the mc. I understand if you can´t answer that now but if you could elaborate on this it would be very helpfull. Still very nice start and good luck with your game.

mrfafaa96

Apr 26, 2018
Nice looking redhead? How can I say no to that? ;) Really like what you've got so far and looking forward to how the story will develop with the things you've mentioned at the end there. Keep it up! (y)

Reactions: drinktheevil

Ardanos

Sep 30, 2020
i have a question, you are saying that at the moment a pure lesbian path is not planned. I plan on playing the game where i never aim for points with guys but will focus on lesbian points and integrity at least for now, playing the game like that will anything sexual with guys be forced on the mc. I understand if you can´t answer that now but if you could elaborate on this it would be very helpfull. Still very nice start and good luck with your game.
I dont plan to have anything forced on her without an option to opt out of it at the moment. But since not all is completely set in stone yet and i dont know what will make sense or will be necessary in certain scenes I dont want to make any promises just yet. And thank you for whising me luck.

Ardanos

Sep 30, 2020
Nice looking redhead? How can I say no to that? ;) Really like what you've got so far and looking forward to how the story will develop with the things you've mentioned at the end there. Keep it up! (y)
Thank you I will!

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Wow, I know that everybody has already said it, but that is one gorgeous redhead. I'm going to have to give this a go.

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
y'all ready for a LONG summer!?....shit nevermind it was pretty short. anyways decent start to a game! lol

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
will keep eyes on this hopefully ver 5 or ver 6 comes will try it on then

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
Sorry I didn't think of a path like that so a pure lesbian route is not planned at the moment.
good news.
Yes there will be a male protagonist I will introduce him only a few versions from now if everything goes as planned. Also sorry about the vague description but I feared there would be spoilers if i wrote it more specific.
bad news, besides that i have to agree the MC looks great.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Sorry about that. "integrity" is meant to indicate her willingness to follow the path her father and society expects from someone like her were as "casual" is meant to imply that she is more willing to do her own thing. Those were the best words i could think of. If I have a better idea I will change them.
"Conforming/ist" would be a better choice for what you call integrity.

"Integrity" *might* be better than casual if she is making her own decisions and acting true to her own beliefs.

e-d :)

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
well my review got moderated, and i cant re review it lol so uh whatever i asked if they could delete it and let me re rate/review it to fix it but idk.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I was hoping for another game with a lesbian protagonist as I like those sort of games.

Reactions: cakeny
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes