VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, that was very good first start and I'm already rooting for a "best friends become lovers" route. Also, I really appreciate games that build a world that feels real instead of just using the pre-made assets and cloudy sky/plain blue backdrops. Some of the shots in this game are just glorious.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

To Ardanos, I say:

Career.gif

Sorry I didn't think of a path like that so a pure lesbian route is not planned at the moment.
Please do consider a pure lesbian path. With the exception of AWAM (because it promises Mom/son incest in about 10 years :rolleyes:), I very much prefer to play these female-protag, lesbian games without having the female MC get any penis action, and I know there are others who do as well. It's always good to make this an option rather than force people to view scenes with the MC that they'd rather not see.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Too bad a multi-protag is planned, I was interested by the female protag and the previews. Should be added in "genre" as planned tag

I will wait for the first update including the male protag to see how it feels

Reactions: cakeny and LaPein

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this remind me a bit of A Wife And Mother.
very detailed and slow paced. before I say anything I will regrett, I will wait until next update.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Not really into female protagonist in these games but that story seems interesting and the two girls in 2&3 pic are absolutely gorgeous :D so i will have to try this one.

Reactions: Mormont

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
Well, that was very good first start and I'm already rooting for a "best friends become lovers" route. Also, I really appreciate games that build a world that feels real instead of just using the pre-made assets and cloudy sky/plain blue backdrops. Some of the shots in this game are just glorious.
I agree!
I'd say I liked urban landscapes and world building even more than the characters and the story, in a way. High level of details.

Anyway. Really good start, nothing really happens there but there are hints to a bigger story, which is good.

Not a fan of multiple protagonists either (doesn't matter if males or females) but will wait and see. If they are written with love and their presence make sense, story wise, then ok!

My only concern is: displaying the stat gaining with the choices could steal the pleasure of the choices themselves (they became non-choices, since if I'm interested in the "casual" path, most of the time I would probably click on the "casual" choice, whatever the choice is - in the end it becomes a kinetic novel, sort of). That is a problem ("problem" from my perspective, of course) common to many games, I know. I suppose it concerns me more with the one I like more :)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
A long and great start this was for 1st release, congrats! Em is a cute pumpkin :love: and the story seems interesting. The whole atmosphere is nice and lively.

Well done and good luck for the next updates!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A long and great start this was for 1st release, congrats! Em is a cute pumpkin :love: and the story seems interesting. The whole atmosphere is nice and lively.

Well done and good luck for the next updates!
A cute pumpkin that you would like to see humiliated, gangbanged and drinking old fart's cum, since you facepalmed my post saying that I wouldn't like to see her do any of those things.
What a peculiar way to cherish your cute pumpkin, huh :)

EDIT: Facepalms add to your reaction count, so thanks for both of them I guess :) :)

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Aristos
1st: I speaked to Dev here, not to you!
2nd: I facepalmed your post because of this: "I really dislike games with female protagonists"

If you dislike it, so don't post your comments here! I dislike gay, furry, fantasy and more stuff, so I just don't post there! It's so easy!
I am tired to read posts about how bad are Female Protaganists games are or too much lesbian stuff in an lesbian game.
It's not fair because the're so many games with Male Protagonists and dicks. Why to complain over and over again about FP and lesbian stuff? It's ridiculous!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aristos
1st: I speaked to Dev here, not to you!
2nd: I facepalmed your post because of this: "I really dislike games with female protagonists"

If you dislike it, so don't post your comments here! I dislike gay, furry, fantasy and more stuff, so I just don't post there! It's so easy!
I am tired to read posts about how bad are Femele Protaganists games are or too much lesbian stuff in an lesbian game.
Firstly, I can comment in any thread I feel like on this site as long as I do it in a civil way.

Secondly, I'd ask you to read my whole first post again but it might be a loss of time. I dislike female characters because 99% of the time they are humiliated, gangbanged, forced to fuck old farts or turned into brainless nymphos. Apparently very few devs can devise any story with a fem MC which doesn't include any kind of degradation or corruption. I can't identify with any of that shit, so taking into account I really liked the MC's model and the story overview I was hoping none of that crap would happen to her in this game. The dev said we would be able to choose, that's great. Period.

Enjoy your cutie pumpkin and don't do nasty things to her, mein Kumpel. She doesn't deserve it :(

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
Great Start!

The renders are Superb: The details, the (normal) characters, the theatrics.... all very beautiful.
The story and storytelling look promissing too.

+1 for as much lesbian as possible

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes