RPGM A Lost Island? [v0.2] [DOKai Studios]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Vukkitch

Jul 4, 2018
NTR i do not really care but is there maybe a chance of beasty since it's a deserted island ? :D
And quick question, in this version there isn't any knew content exept the art style right ?

DOKai Studios

Oct 1, 2021
NTR i do not really care but is there maybe a chance of beasty since it's a deserted island ? :D
And quick question, in this version there isn't any knew content exept the art style right ?
In fact there are events added in this version, I would have liked to do more, but due to time I did not finish it, but from now on it will be updated more often and with better art

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Sorry, that's a mistake, at first I would add NTR thinking of attracting feedback, but given the denial of a large part of the public, I don't think I'm going to add it, but if there is enough support I could add an optional route, but At the moment, it is not something that is kept in mind for short-term development.
Take this advice with a grain of salt since I'm just a bystander (until the game has more stuff and it's more fleshed out).
I'd do at least half the game the way you want. THEN start taking more content from user opinions, when you have a good base of a game.
As for the NTR, I despise NTR unless it's Netori... But to each their own. I guess I can speak for a lot of people in this opinion: As long as you don't force me towards NTR and it's completely avoidable, I'm completely fine if the game has NTR. Just let me avoid it completely (not skip past it, because that'd mean it still happened but you just didn't want to read or see it).
Basically make two routes that don't have to do anything with eachother when you have half the game, so the playerbase doesn't kill eachother. Also clarify in the main post what's avoidable and what is not, it'll save you lots of headaches.

Reactions: Scrination

DOKai Studios

Oct 1, 2021
Take this advice with a grain of salt since I'm just a bystander (until the game has more stuff and it's more fleshed out).
I'd do at least half the game the way you want. THEN start taking more content from user opinions, when you have a good base of a game.
As for the NTR, I despise NTR unless it's Netori... But to each their own. I guess I can speak for a lot of people in this opinion: As long as you don't force me towards NTR and it's completely avoidable, I'm completely fine if the game has NTR. Just let me avoid it completely (not skip past it, because that'd mean it still happened but you just didn't want to read or see it).
Basically make two routes that don't have to do anything with eachother when you have half the game, so the playerbase doesn't kill eachother. Also clarify in the main post what's avoidable and what is not, it'll save you lots of headaches.
Of course, that's what I was thinking of doing, something similar, I'm still very new to this type of content, and I thought it would have more approval due to the audience it brings, I'll probably make a clarification to let the consumers of this game know, I plan doing something with skippable content, I'm not attracted to that type of content, but I have no problem representing it if the public wants it and it has good support.
Anyway, this content is not included in my short-term plans, probably some public exhibitionism, but nothing that is explicit or directly NTR.

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
Urgh look good until i read the thread, ntr in this type of game??? avoidable or skippable? big difference between the two.

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Sorry, that's a mistake, at first I would add NTR thinking of attracting feedback, but given the denial of a large part of the public, I don't think I'm going to add it, but if there is enough support I could add an optional route, but At the moment, it is not something that is kept in mind for short-term development.
issue often with an "NTR Route" is that it takes from development time of fleshing out more preferred routes that most people like playing.

IMHO, if you have a lot of ground support, it's best to make an NTR style game to quell that fanbase. Vanilla Harem is technically not a term, but is what the overwhelming majority of people prefer.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes