RPGM A Lost Island? [v0.2] [DOKai Studios]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Dec 14, 2019
Hola compadre tengo unos progenotas. 1. El juego va a tener NTR? Estaba a buscando y mucho gente dice que si y otros que no, tambien creo que usted dijo que va a tener NTR? 2. Con que frecuencia van las actualizaciones?

perdon por mi español.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
gotta download it before they add ntr
Hola compadre tengo unos progenotas. 1. El juego va a tener NTR? Estaba a buscando y mucho gente dice que si y otros que no, tambien creo que usted dijo que va a tener NTR? 2. Con que frecuencia van las actualizaciones?

perdon por mi español.
Unless I misunderstood dev said no to NTR but yes to bestiality.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
can someone explain what ntr is? Cheating? Isnt this supposed to be about the 2 of them?
General NTR meaning - any possible in-game sexual partners of the player are having sex with a different person than the player.
If it is designed to deliberately generate jealousy for the player, it can be considered NTR.

The original NTR meaning is from japanese hentai, anything where the protagonist has his "loved ones" taken from him against his will. Can be anything from a guy seducing the protagonist's girlfriend in secret, to brutal gangrape in the park in front of the protagonist's eyes. Basically a severe sociopathic form of masochism.

Other context could be the protagonist accidentally watching his parents having sex, then it would be Voyeur as this would be a normal healthy thing to happen.

Or a husband enjoying to see his wife getting fucked by other men would be Cuckold.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
General NTR meaning - any possible in-game sexual partners of the player are having sex with a different person than the player.
If it is designed to deliberately generate jealousy for the player, it can be considered NTR.

The original NTR meaning is from japanese hentai, anything where the protagonist has his "loved ones" taken from him against his will. Can be anything from a guy seducing the protagonist's girlfriend in secret, to brutal gangrape in the park in front of the protagonist's eyes. Basically a severe sociopathic form of masochism.

Other context could be the protagonist accidentally watching his parents having sex, then it would be Voyeur as this would be a normal healthy thing to happen.

Or a husband enjoying to see his wife getting fucked by other men would be Cuckold.
And some people take this definition a step further, to include any and all sexual contact that does not directly involve the main character, whether or not the MC has any form of relationship with any of the participants, whether or not any malicious intent is involved, whether or not the MC is busy having sex with other people at the time (as in harems), and whether or not the MC is even present.

IMO, taking the definition of NTR -that- far is just ridiculous, but some people gotta complain about something, I guess.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Yikes, please someone reply to me if they made the decision on the future tags, the art is lovely, hope the tag is too.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Bro, I know, will it have NTR or not? I don't feel like trying your game and then running into ntr and having a bad taste

Reactions: Egris

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes