RPGM A Lost Island? [v0.2] [DOKai Studios]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Bookmarked, will come back when this have more contents (and ffs don't make the branching or multiple endings please, i'm tired of that sh*t)

• Angry
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

tremorq

May 30, 2023
View attachment 2649487

Overview:
Marooned on an island with your mother. :love:

Thread Updated: 2023-05-25
Release Date: 2023-05-25
Developer: DOKai Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2649526 View attachment 2649516 View attachment 2649517 View attachment 2649528 View attachment 2649520 View attachment 2649525 View attachment 2649522 View attachment 2649521 View attachment 2649524
Hi,I gotta say I loved the start to this!! The characters are fun and sexy,even the son, when I saw the sluttty clothes he was wearing on the ship and how thin he is compared to the mom I knew we have something good in our hands ! The story is also fun and I like how there is build up and characters dont IMMEDIATELY its nice it makes when they eventually do much the better. The art style is simple,cartoonish and has a lot of backgrounds clearly drawn which is rare too I like it! Also no second they go "she is my landlord" but be careful bcs patreon does not like when you direcly cover incest topics like this

Overall I can't wait to see more this is great!

Now this is the part you can ignore bcs it's just gonna be me gushing on what I would want in the future, you guys do you since it's clear you are a very talented team I will still play the next update, I saw "Future Genres" and I got a little sad my fav kink is not there I love anal and I think I would die on the spot of happines if maybe the son fell on top of the mom in one of the akward naked moments they seem to stumble into a lot leading into an accidental fucking or anything related to him fucking her lovely mommy in the ass really !

Reactions: DOKai Studios

tremorq

May 30, 2023
Oh yeaah one last thing I have to echo on what other people have said/debated here but I'm not looking forward into NTR since I've come to these games for the mother X son aspect. It will not "muh kill the game" for me I'll just skip the moment and get bored while it happens aka not a HUGE deal but I think feedback from your playerbase is important and wanted to give my two cents on that either not being a huge focus or optional would be the way for me. In the end of the day you guys should make the game YOU want to make and if that includes other people fucking her while her son watches while not FOR ME it's not a big deal IG

I checked the patreon and while I can't support,at the moment until I see more of the game/get more money, I am curious about the "Vote Power x2" could you elaborate what kinda of options would we be voting in the future and if there are any current votes are going on at the moment ?

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
El juego me funciono sin problemas,tuviste algunos problemas de gramatica, al referirte a la madre usas "Him" en lugar de "Her" (En la escena donde se gana el viaje, el padre dice que es mejor que vaya su hijo para que "el" no lo engañe, en lugar de ella). Fuera de eso,el juego tiene un arte riquisimo y me dejo con ganas de mas, sigue asi developer

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Respectfully asking, that in future updates you'll give the player the option to skip the intro (and get right to the island). Not that it's bad, but it can be quite repetitive in future updates. Of course, we can copy/paste the saves onto the update. But If this is your first game, there may be instances where the player will need to do a new game. I've seen other devs that didn't optimize their games, and the saves become corrupted.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I liked the game since it is similar to two manga H Mama To Boku To Mujintou and Kotou Nite, only one contains pregnancy and the other does not, I wait for the next update and I hope they do not add NTR since that genre would kill the game as it did with others

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes