RPGM A Lost Island? [v0.2] [DOKai Studios]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

imsorryrovlzo

Jun 9, 2023
how do you download this It shows a rar file but when I extract it their isn't a APK or a guide for the installation. Please help Devs

ggggmx

Sep 19, 2019
Is the game dead? I haven't seen any updates on anything on twitter or patreon since November of last year. That's why I stopped my support on patreon :c

ggggmx

Sep 19, 2019
Well, some information about the game, the project is not dead and I sent a private message to the developer on his patreon and he replied and told me this "Hi, sorry for the delay, the game is not dead, I'm working on it." in the update, as soon as I upload it to Patreon, since I upload it first here before other media, I will tell you the reasons for the delay of the game, don't worry, the game is still in development, I couldn't tell you a specific day for the release of the new update, but it won't take long, don't worry", so keep supporting the game :D

macacodocrime

May 16, 2020
Well, some information about the game, the project is not dead and I sent a private message to the developer on his patreon and he replied and told me this "Hi, sorry for the delay, the game is not dead, I'm working on it." in the update, as soon as I upload it to Patreon, since I upload it first here before other media, I will tell you the reasons for the delay of the game, don't worry, the game is still in development, I couldn't tell you a specific day for the release of the new update, but it won't take long, don't worry", so keep supporting the game :D

1716812543927.png

I fear the size of the update.

• Hey there
  • Haha
Reactions: Badrok and ggggmx
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes