• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We need heroes! Let More People Know updated with episode 10
They have 113 Patrons and it costs 3 dollars to download the game. They always produce timely updates for a product you enjoy. Do them a solid.
Yes, precisely. Venus Waltz isn't swimming in money, and it's very cheap to support him. If you really want it that fast, just subscribe for less than a coffee and get it from their Patreon. Hell, the highest tier is US$10, so it's pretty inexpensive to support them and get the game.

Reactions: m4pII

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
A Man for All [Ep. 10] [Venus Waltz] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Read the note for your system inside the Spoiler.

Win/Linux: Ep. 9 -> Ep. 10 [289 MB]
- - -

Mac: Ep. 9 -> Ep. 10 [289 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
So, are we able to pick and choose the LI we want to romance or is there a certain girl that is set as the main LI? Just trying to understand the romance path.

Mar 18, 2019
I do want to know where 3$ is expensive. It should only be expensive if you are like, very, very broke. Like starving broke.
Anywhere in the Balkans region. Not sure about his case, but I know I work for 4$ an hour and am paid somewhat above average. My father works for 3$ an hour, 5 days a week, 12 hour shifts. I don't make anywhere near 1k$, but honestly I spent 5 years working for 180$ - 240$ a month with no free days and 12-hour weekends, so this shit can get much, much worse.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I do want to know where 3$ is expensive. It should only be expensive if you are like, very, very broke. Like starving broke.
I remember during my uni days, I was broke af. Usually had 20$ a week to eat on. But, I did get free fountain drinks at work. lol

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Anywhere in the Balkans region. Not sure about his case, but I know I work for 4$ an hour and am paid somewhat above average. My father works for 3$ an hour, 5 days a week, 12 hour shifts. I don't make anywhere near 1k$, but honestly I spent 5 years working for 180$ - 240$ a month with no free days and 12-hour weekends, so this shit can get much, much worse.
Well I guess depends on how you place priorities on spending. I get by with 100$~ a month. :HideThePain:
Shaving like 3$ a month from it is not alot for me etcs.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Tell me guys how u rate this game at almost 5/5?
U didnt notice that character? View attachment 2543778
Never seen so annoying and ugly person before
They are not ugly, however the dev has stylized the girls in such a way that is not so pleasant to me, they all have in a more or less way sunken cheeks, which makes them have a rough face, (just my personal taste), as I say, in some girls it is more noticeable than in others. For example, in the two girls after the girl with glasses, it's almost not noticeable, the two of them also have a more rounded chin and not as pointy as the others.
f95_banner_04.jpg
If you put that "attribute" aside, the girls are pretty.
The game I recall has a good story too.;)

The-Joy

Apr 26, 2021
I can see it now. 60 years into the future. I'm on my deathbed. I've lived a good life, surrounded by my family and loved ones. I look over to my grandchildren. I speak in a faint whisper, "Did Vanessa ever get any content in A Man for All?"

As I drift into the great beyond, I hear a soft reply.

"lol no"

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I can see it now. 60 years into the future. I'm on my deathbed. I've lived a good life, surrounded by my family and loved ones. I look over to my grandchildren. I speak in a faint whisper, "Did Vanessa ever get any content in A Man for All?"

As I drift into the great beyond, I hear a soft reply.

"lol no"
I have no clue who the girls are yet. Haven't started playing yet. lol

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Man for All [Episode 1-10, v0.21] [Venus Waltz] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.88GB
Repack size: 733MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / - / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 90 Votes