KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
In regards to Vanessa

She'll definitely be in the next update as that's a fashion show. Riley will be as well for her 9 fans.
If Riley has millions of fans i am one of them. if Riley has ten fans i am one of them. if Riley have only one fan and that is me. if Riley has no fans, that means i am no more on the Earth. If the world is against Riley, I am against the world.

I am a simp for all the girls.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
My favourite girl is Harlow and I finally got what I wanted. I would have liked if there were some interactions with Riley and Vanessa but it's wasn't at all disappointing update for me.

btw the romance tag should be removed. MC treats everyone like friends. They all are casually fucking. Marisa and Jordan treats MC like a living dildo.

BGRW2020

Engaged Member
Jul 8, 2020
As this is a harem game, can you have all the girls or are some particular to being the only one???

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
So basically after 13 Eps MC is still lightyears away from drilling Riley. Looks like when the game will be ending, in the very last few renders of it dev will let MC see her naked.....THE END

This should be the title of the game :
A Man For All But A Friend For Riley
The Developer already told us that she serves to god and god only. She doesn't fall for temptations of the flesh. And she is only there to help the player to go through playing VNs without masterbating

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
it's so funny that even an unimportant character got a lewd scene. whereas many main LI don't even show bare breasts. it burns so slowly that it has already gone out.
Hopefully it'll be worth the wait though. Actually, my main concern is that Vanessa and Riley will get fewer lewd scenes than the other main girls just because we romanced them later.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Hopefully it'll be worth the wait though. Actually, my main concern is that Vanessa and Riley will get fewer lewd scenes than the other main girls just because we romanced them later.
Haven't you heard about the spinoff game the dev is planning, where the MC, Vanessa, and Riley all live a bigamous relationship as nudists, having wild hot monkey sex all the time until the MC's dick falls off??

4.20 star(s) 96 Votes