MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018

Freigeschaltet
A Man For All Episode 7 v0.16
A Man For All Episode 7 v0.16

Thanks to all of you for your patience in putting this episode together. I've done a few playthroughs and everything should work off of old saves. I did my best to catch as many typos but with a lot of text and self-editing, I probably missed a few. I did my best to make sure nothing breaks and you can pick up right where you left off.
Feel free to leave your feedback for me. If something breaks, send me a message or leave a comment in the Discord. I'll be back with a recap, review, and breakdown once I've given everybody a chance to play the episode.
I'm working on plotting, outlining and building for Episode 8. I have some early stuff rendered and hope to get a lot done before the end of the month so that I can spend all of July focused on it.
Thanks again, everybody. I hope you enjoy the update.
Changelog:
-1000 renders
-25 animations
-9 music tracks
-Added various sound effects
-Added Kate to main menu animation
-Various renders fixed
-Various typos corrected

Numbered parts are all the same, so you can pick and choose different files from different hosts.
Mac (Full Download):

Mac (500 MB Download):
MEGA:
Mac Part 1 -
Mac Part 2 -
Mac Part 3 -
Mac Part 4 -
Mac Part 5 -
Mac Part 6 -
Workupload:
Mac Part 1 -
Mac Part 2 -
Mac Part 3 -
Mac Part 4 -
Mac Part 5 -
Mac Part 6 -

PC/Linux (Full Download):

PC/Linux (500 MB Download):
MEGA:
PC Part 1 -
PC Part 2 -
PC Part 3 -
PC Part 4 -
PC Part 5 -
PC Part 6 -
Workupload:
PC Part 1 -
PC Part 2 -
PC Part 3 -
PC Part 4 -
PC Part 5 -
PC Part 6 -

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] A Man for All [Episode 1-7, v0.16] [Venus Waltz] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.91GB
Repack size: 767MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here's WT, Gallery Unlocker and Cheat Mod for A Man For All Ep.6

View attachment 1409477 View attachment 1409481 View attachment 1409469 View attachment 1409443
hi think you can update the mod.
ep7 out
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-man-for-all-ep-6-venus-waltz.65913/post-8448630
Compressed ver of ep7 out
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-man-for-all-ep-6-venus-waltz.65913/post-8448695
thanks

Reactions: Warhawk1

VenusWaltz

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
did I made poor decisions or is it not possible to put sunscreen on Vanessa?

I was able to play mac version previous update but I could not open this one. Any ideas? I'm using mid 2014 pro with mojave 10.14.6
I don't know how to test Mac versions because I don't have access to one and it's kinda weird to go through a workaround. I've gotten a few questions about it and from what I can tell, I've been able to troubleshoot.

Without knowing specifically what you mean by it won't open, I can only give you some troubleshooting ideas I've seen but haven't tested myself.

- Restart your computer
- Right-click and open the app instead of clicking on it
- Open it from applications
- Enable unidentified developer apps from anywhere
- Try a different archive managing utility to extract it such as unarchiver
- Try to download a different version if you can

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
You're not doing anything wrong. You can't. When you get the chance to do something with Vanessa, you'll know.
I have done something wrong then, when I got the chance to do something sexy she pushed the MC into the water. Or should I understand your sentence like there is nothing more to do with Vanessa in episode 7?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm a bit confused. The game does have harem on the genre, but the in-game characters seem to be heavily hinting to not pursue multiple characters. If we only have solo paths, will we at least have a point in the game where we can finalize the decision on who to pursue?

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Love this game, 7th episode and still didnt go stale. Going with the right pace, one of the very few VN games I dont mind not having a whole lot of sexy time. Some optional ntr could be spice if it ever ventures that direction. Kate and "Pink" are my faves, but the Vanessa arc is also superb. Especially like, how you can report her attitude initially, but then change your mind "yeah, she fun" later on when asked. Characters are not one dimensional i guess? Hard choice to pick only one but thats the fun of it. React with facepalm if you like the taste of salty cock in your mouth.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Love this game, 7th episode and still didnt go stale. Going with the right pace, one of the very few VN games I dont mind not having a whole lot of sexy time. Some optional ntr could be spice if it ever ventures that direction. Kate and "Pink" are my faves, but the Vanessa arc is also superb. Hard choice to pick only one but thats the fun of it.
Three letter thing ??? !!! Stop!!!!

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes