Oct 8, 2019
I think I played this one before. Is this the one that has different colors for the type of conversation choices or am I thinking about a different game?

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- A man for all EP4

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
Damn, Vanessa got the short stick in content this time, hope the next ep got more of her.

Also, who has scenes in this update? Only got the third one, and since they are behind locks instead of a greyed out preview I can't even begin to guess whose or where I missed the scenes. Not a criticism btw, my playstyle usually has me skipping most sex scenes in games, but I want to go back to see scenes of the characters I'm interested in.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
I think I played this one before. Is this the one that has different colors for the type of conversation choices or am I thinking about a different game?
Yep, exactly :cool:. And these "coloured choices" give you some nice character building options and may affect reactions of the girls...So a quite cool concept.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
at this point i think im just playing for Billy, i wish we could say no to people because i have no interest in becoming an illegal fighter for the monetary gain of Erika when she dont give a shit about his thesis only money.

then you have Vanessa treating him like a pet and he just goes along with it, Harlow and her bs reason for being a stripper when she could do the same thing just being a barmaid there, Riley lying about why she was really helping and i just have no interest in Dr Garcia

and now we have more bs with Marisa and what ever stupid idea she has (probably involving using her body)
but Billys great the MVP of this and only reason im still playing

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lol, this game's flirty dialogue... There's no way anyone could pick that path for anyone with a straight face.

• Haha
Reactions: Ceesko

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: At the Burger Funk I was somewhat expecting to mess with Harlow by asking her “What’s that Lassie? Timmy fell down the well again?” just to see her spit her food xD.

Last edited:

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
1615580317059.png

For the dev: you should know that cyan is really bad color choice to have against white text, because all it takes is someone being slightly colorblind (such as myself), and they can barely notice that the text is not white. I realize you also mention it's the top option, but I would recommend changing the color there to a darker tone of blue to help give it more contrast.

Cheers!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
bleh
that forced team-up with that vanessa b ..... is a downer at the beginning of the game
i really hope there is not more of this kind forced story stuff
will see if im done with actual content
game looks good so far , thanks to the dev
but let ppl atleast a choice (the doc said she has a lot ppl for the study....)
greetings

edit : i drop this .. a game of fake-choices or no choices at all , like so much others around
the mc study psychology and is nothing like a puppet who says yes , yes or yes in 3 different ways ...
unavoidable :
submissive pet to a narcissistic bitch - check
street/cage fights for a greedy insane - check
maybe future stage-fuck with that marisa (cant see any other reason by the way this game is going)- ???

gl with the game to the dev

Last edited:

akenedy

May 3, 2017
Lol, this game's flirty dialogue... There's no way anyone could pick that path for anyone with a straight face.
Yeah, some of the flirting dialogue was bad but it's the fun kind of bad. If you don't take this game seriously it's very entertaining including the bad parts.

Reactions: SlidingBadger

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am a huge fan of harems and the sample renders look hilarious so I'll give this one a try.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
not working on linux

error while loading shared libraries: libpython2.7.so.1.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

any ideas?

Reactions: Angelsong
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes